Replacing commentators

a3l_public

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Hey guys good night well my question is, it's possible have different commentators for SD and RAW, example (Ross & Coach in SD and King & Cole at RAW)

My game is SvR 2011 PS2.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Not really no.............To much to replace and the commentary would not make sense.....

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
wildforce is right however if you want to try to replace them just search the if for the commentator and the model id for commentators ,referes and announcers are 00

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
Gunderson said:
Hey guys good night well my question is, it's possible have different commentators for SD and RAW, example (Ross & Coach in SD and King & Cole at RAW)

My game is SvR 2011 PS2.
another thing you can do is to mod them..trying to change dress colors ,etc.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Is it possible to put referee or ingame models on the announcer spots? I can't remember...

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
You can replace the models easily. Just as long as you use the right 00, 01 and 02 models. But you are limited to the commentator models of the series.

So therefore you can only use Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler, Tazz, J.R., Matt Striker, Todd Grisham, Joey Styles, JBL, Joey Styles or Jonathan Coachman.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
That's what I thought. Was wondering about putting in some "guest commentators". Savage was a commentator for a while back in the nineties for example...

But that won't happen then.

Choji Warrior

Midcard
Reaction score
Svr 2008 had me hearing Teddy Long sounding like Jonathan Coachmen in that Diva power scenario.

When i found out the commentators were only King and Cole. I was a little sad.