Resources: Game Texture Rips & Resources

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
i NEVER expected the attitude game textures to be any good. i was PLEASANTLY surprised and happy to be wrong

WCW Rick

Midcard
Reaction score
i saw there was a link to WWE 13 and DLC textures but when i try and download it wont work theres a few parts that say download but none of them work all iam looking for is one texture and thats Ryback from WWE 13 ok so iam not the best at modding no mercy but iam wanting to give Ryback a shot and release him here if succesfull so if anyone has him :) i would be really greatfull

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>WCW Rick</dt><dd>Apr 6 2013, 06:07:53 PM</dd></dl><div>i saw there was a link to WWE 13 and DLC textures but when i try and download it wont work theres a few parts that say download but none of them work all iam looking for is one texture and thats Ryback from WWE 13 ok so iam not the best at modding no mercy but iam wanting to give Ryback a shot and release him here if succesfull so if anyone has him :) i would be really greatfull [/quote]Here you go bro.

F8GcQLj.jpg

WCW Rick

Midcard
Reaction score
TNAFAN they broke the mold when you was born my friend thanks so much mate :)
sorry mate i keep calling you AKI sorry

Meh.

Midcard
Reaction score
I would love if somebody could get the Backyard Wrestling 1 and 2's textures! Would be great for my mini CZW mod. :p

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I think S.K Styles already ripped the BYW2 textures bro. Check the last page. I am sure he could do 1 for you too.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
I can do BYW 1 but they're kind of useless. They're small and the textures don't really look like their counterparts. Sabu doesn't look like Sabu.

PS. Someone should really update the first post lol

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
can someone upload all of the sd2 wrestler's textures? including the ones in the "original" section at the create a superstar? Thanks! :p

Meh.

Midcard
Reaction score
Ah, I didn't mean the characters, I meant the Environments :)

Meh.

Midcard
Reaction score
Great news! I've managed to fully rip Environment textures from BYW2!

huzzah.jpg

If people want, I can rip 'em all and put them in a rar? Let me know!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Yes, please do. The more resources to go around, the better, I say. :) Good stuff!

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Bombardier said:

huzzah.jpg

Can you rip Environment texures for BYW 1 as well buddy? These would be immensely useful for me.

Meh.

Midcard
Reaction score
tnafan said:
Bombardier said:

huzzah.jpg

Can you rip Environment texures for BYW 1 as well buddy? These would be immensely useful for me.
Yeah I can, no problems - I've extracted a few already and Stylez was right, the textures are very poor in comparison to BYW2. I'll get on it anyway.

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Lord Of Dorkness</dt><dd>May 19 2013, 09:59:22 PM</dd></dl><div>Does anybody have the Just Bring It Textures?[/quote]
just-bring-it_design.png

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
JordyAD said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Lord Of Dorkness</dt><dd>May 19 2013, 09:59:22 PM</dd></dl><div>Does anybody have the Just Bring It Textures?
just-bring-it_design.png
[/quote]not sure if serious or joking lol

in case you're serious, that's not what i meant!

in case you're joking... hahaha! nice one

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Lord Of Dorkness</dt><dd>Jun 10 2013, 02:18:03 PM</dd></dl><div>
JordyAD said:
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
just-bring-it_design.png
not sure if serious or joking lol

in case you're serious, that's not what i meant!

in case you're joking... hahaha! nice one[/quote]What are you looking for exacly?