Santino Marella makes a career-related announcement at a WWE Live Event

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Nope, she was released from WWE then rehired, but we don't know if she was ever let out of jail. I bet she was though.

CRW's TKS

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
No one liked my Emma joke. :(

edit: It was a joke about stealing, friends. Oh, forget it. :Da F**K?:

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I wished Santino was used better. As a comedy act that can wrestle. Like what Eddie was in his later part of his career.

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
santino was entertaining to watch remeber 40 man royal rumble ppv.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Except for his IC Title run he had in mid 2007 and in 2008, plus his terrible Tag team run with Vladimir Kozlov (i was expecting alot from that guy, boy did his career get squashed).

I'm totally not gonna miss that guy nor his power walk, he didn't do much in WWE like at all except also for being Beth Phoenix's bitch.

The 40 Royal Rumble was cool though, we all knew he was gonna get thrown out anyways.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
What about the Elimination Chamber? I thought that was probably his highlight.

His match on the Muppet's Raw is still a guilty pleasure of mine. :)

wwefan4life2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Swifty said:
Except for his IC Title run he had in mid 2007 and in 2008, plus his terrible Tag team run with Vladimir Kozlov (i was expecting alot from that guy, boy did his career get squashed).

I'm totally not gonna miss that guy nor his power walk, he didn't do much in WWE like at all except also for being Beth Phoenix's bitch.

The 40 Royal Rumble was cool though, we all knew he was gonna get thrown out anyways.

Besides entertaining lots of people, yeah he didn't do very much. No one needs entertainment on their entertainment show.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
He was just plain boring to watch for me, if you liked him thats cool i couldn't stand the guy, i'm definetly glad that he's gone.