selection pic

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Highflyer17 said:
You know...there's a search engine called "GOOGLE" and all you have to do is type whatever you want and it will appear.....isn't that neat :cbv2:
I'm getting tired of you being a jerk to noobs.

Knock it off or get demoted. Lose the attitude. That's what hurts communities. You are impressing absolutely no one. :stoppit

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Highflyer17 said:
You know...there's a search engine called "GOOGLE" and all you have to do is type whatever you want and it will appear.....isn't that neat :cbv2:
Go on, kill the community and we noob you. Well, in a matter of Future Endeavours or Flunkie or whatever. No actual physical harm, just IP ban and such.

Idiot.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
CBV said:
Highflyer17 said:
I'm getting tired of you being a jerk to noobs.

Knock it off or get demoted. Lose the attitude. That's what hurts communities. You are impressing absolutely no one. :stoppit
lol... dafuq... not even one week ago he was doing the exact same thing

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Highflyer17 said:
Fuck you cbv and tnafan....you think i'm the real owner of this account ? i don't care if my so called friend gets banned in this damn forum >>>>come on . Ban this account so he won't be able to use this 3:) p.s : he doesn't know i'm using his account while he's in school :p damn i'm good
Growing up isn't a option? :notsure

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Highflyer17 said:
Fuck you cbv and tnafan....
uh-oh-o.gif

tumblr_m0hzcz1Yvv1rqfhi2o1_500.gif