Selection pics

alapaches

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hi guys, I really need your help.

Within the editor, when I want to add a picture ( let's take kane) I click on edit for kane, then I select add image, then I choose my new PNG image. After upload it. I replace svr_edit files with the new ones and I try the game. But nothing has changed. Do you know why ?

Thanks for answering quickly.

Best regards,

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
You can't import a PNG!!!

You must import the correct format ofcourse!!!

PSProffesional

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
nikethebike said:
You can't import a PNG!!!

You must import the correct format ofcourse!!!
Same problem with the editor. :unsure:

Imported a .GIM file ( Indexed Color - 8bit Channel and has the size of 128 x 256 ) on svr_edit v22 .. No Changes , Maybe I can only import MTP2 file(s)? If I'm not mistaken ^o)

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
I've never tried it with the PSP. Only PS2 and that is mtp2.
Should work the same with whatever the PSP format is but I've never tried it so maybe it does not work the same way.

If the PSP image import does not work and you know it works by hex, post a bug report in the editor topic.

alapaches

Young Lion
Reaction score
nikethebike said:
If the PSP image import does not work and you know it works by hex, post a bug report in the editor topic.
I know it works by hex. But, as a french guy, I don't understand the tutorials about this in hex. What about a little chat in wich you can explain me how to do that. It would be very helpfull.

Greets,

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
alapaches said:
Hi guys, I really need your help.

Within the editor, when I want to add a picture ( let's take kane) I click on edit for kane, then I select add image, then I choose my new PNG image. After upload it. I replace svr_edit files with the new ones and I try the game. But nothing has changed. Do you know why ?

Thanks for answering quickly.

Best regards,
what console are you working on?
psp = i think you should do hexing not the editor
ps2 = should be mtp2(i think) not png