Showdown 64

Fizanko

Midcard
Reaction score
Both masters of wrestling techniques , and able to work greatly with their opponent.
Ah, if both could have in their prime, i mean without neck-related problems and other long career underlaying injuries, what a great match they could have built for the fans.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
here is another epic match for you guys (wish this happened when they were both at ecw):

Fizanko

Midcard
Reaction score
That Lesnar vs Goldberg match was quite nice, lots of back and forth and situation turnover.
And it's awesome how those commentary sounds really improve a very lot the match atmospheres. I use the Bobby Heenan+ Gorilla Mansoon mostly with my winamp when playing (or mostly watching AI sim) No Mercy all the time now, can't go back anymore
:D

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Version 5.5 can be found a few pages back if you look for it.

RIP Hayabusa

<iframe type='text/html' width="480" height="270" src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
JIecv8X.png

Oae8TvH.png
<iframe type='text/html' width="480" height="270" src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Fucking RAD!

I'm sure most of you know, but I've passed this project onto Chuckie, Wolfpac, Tyler Black and anyone else they deem fit to work on it.

Great stuff, man.

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I didn't have enough time today to create someone new because I was away celebrating my birthday all day but I did have a few minutes to spare for updating someone's attire.

xclZaaM.png
6zITw8U.png

daq7kbj.png
Mk6IhbJ.png

9DGJBGe.png
zXkKDqs.gif

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Damn, wolfpac and the rest of you guys are killing it! Can't wait to try out the new guy above man!!! ;)