Showdown 64

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
No problem, if you could, how me your project 64 setup (the folders), if everything but the textures are working, it is probably due to the textures being misplaced.

If we don't find the problem there, we'll check the actual emulator settings.

Don't ever worry about posting noob questions, everyone was a noob at one time. Hell, I'm still a noob.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Can you get me some screen caps of your emu settings, then? This is quite confusing.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Nice! I'm glad it worked! Sorry it was such a hassle for you! :)

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
Did you guys get around too adding entrance textures for everyone yet?

tjangel

Young Lion
Reaction score
The best way to get the textures to load is to make a folder named "Textures-Load" and put the contents (WWF No Mercy folder) there. No tweaking needed.

Chronologo

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hi, first of all congrats on this awesome work. I only have one problem I don't know if anyone else has the same. Eddie Guerrero has no textures, he looks like the regular No Mercy Eddie but with messed up attire due to the codes. I looked into the roster texture folder and he doesn't have a folder with his name.

Remusjacobs

Young Lion
Reaction score
I installed all the new DLC but Saturn and malenko don't show up. The other 4 people in the pack do tho. Any ideas?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Change Eddie's attire. All 4 Radicalz are in one slot, now. Benoit's default slot will be changed with the next DLC.