Showdown 64

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
is there an update on the rest of the guys that were meant for V6?
Over all you hooked us up with GREAT DLC, just looking for an update on guys like Owen and Jim Neidhart.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
@ 80las: I want a Lucha Underground arena, very badly.

@Optimus: The Hart Foundation will still be making the cut, I just may not make the Christmas release date, which is why I'm uploading whatever updates I make as they are completed. :)

JabbaTheHutt

Young Lion
Reaction score
Also, my boyfriend and I have been playing No Mercy everyday since we came across it. We want the following wrestlers that are missing from the game:

"King of Harts" Owen Hart
Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart
Dolph Ziggler
Sin Cara
Ax (Demolition)
Smash (Demolition)
Crush (Demolition)
John "Bradshaw" Layfield
The entire Von Erich family, including Lacey (naked, preferred).
Typhoon/Tugboat
One Man Gang
The Junkyard Dog (Sylvester Ritter)
Verne Gagne
Greg Gagne
Stu Hart
The Wild Samoans - Afa
The Wild Samoans - Sika
Captain Lou Albano
Dick the Bruiser
The Crusher
The Fabulous Freebirds - Michael P.S. Hayes
The Fabulous Freebirds - Buddy Roberts
The Fabulous Freebirds - Jimmy Garvin
The Rockers - Marty Jannetty
The Rockers alternate attire for Shawn Michaels
The Midnight Express - Bobby Eaton
The Midnight Express - Dennis Condrey
"The Franchise" Shane Douglas
Giant Baba
Harley Race
Magnum T.A. (Terry Allen)
"Playboy" Buddy Rose
Jesse "The Body" Ventura
Bob Backlund
Farrooq (Ron Simmons)
Abdullah the Butcher
"Bullet" Bob Armstrong
Larry "The Axe" Hennig
Antonio Inoki
"Cowboy" Bob Orton
Eddie Graham
"High Chief" Peter Maivia
Rocky Johnson
Nick Bockwinkel
"Mr. USA" Tony Atlas
"Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff
Tito Santana
Greg "The Hammer" Valentine
Killer Kowalski
George "The Animal" Steele
Antonio Rocca
"Classy" Freddie Blassie (manager)
Arnold Skaaland

Keep up the GREAT work!

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>JabbaTheHutt</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Someone needs to stop being a lazy fuck.[/quote]

Yep, that's why you should move your ass and do something!
You posted a list with a lot of guys you want in, just download the Creator's Kit , read some tutorials and make them yourself. PM them to Keson and he could include them in a future update. You say you like the game, then contribute to it.

It's not against you personally, but it's annoying when someone comes to complain when they haven't done anything, didn't even try. There's a lot of work done in this patch, Keson has a life outside OSR and might have other priorities.

I'm not going to start a flame war or anything like that, just think a little before you post something and insult other guys.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
baal666 said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>JabbaTheHutt</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Someone needs to stop being a lazy fuck.

Yep, that's why you should move your ass and do something!
You posted a list with a lot of guys you want in, just download the Creator's Kit , read some tutorials and make them yourself. PM them to Keson and he could include them in a future update. You say you like the game, then contribute to it.

It's not against you personally, but it's annoying when someone comes to complain when they haven't done anything, didn't even try. There's a lot of work done in this patch, Keson has a life outside OSR and might have other priorities.

I'm not going to start a flame war or anything like that, just think a little before you post something and insult other guys.[/quote]Well said baal666 .

Also why don't tour Jabbathehutt and Bobba Fett get off your asses and make the mods yourself? Honestly you people make me sick.

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Cool work tommy. How do we import those into our game? and are there any side effects from adding outside textures?

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Speaking of arenas here, which arenas in this save were made using the backstage stuff? I want to turn them off in the cheats section and have some backstage action. Is that possible?

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I fixed (re-sized) the Mayan Calendar logo & alignment of the Lucha Underground logo on the apron skirt.

You just take out Royal Bumble arena file out of arena files, replace with one of these. ( I have more & am working on others ) Nothing bad should happen. I named the textures the same as the ones replaced, so no conflict. ( I hope :) ) I have been using some of these for months.

I am waiting to hear from Keson, to see if it is cool to "release" them. All textures made by me with Permission from Others who made similar arenas for Other games. (2k13 &14) Lucha Underground made 100% by me today. for you guys. Coming soon. AWA, Continental/ Mid-southern, USWA, UWF/Mid-South, NWA/JCP, AAA, & more. Cheers!

mrdoa

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
DynamiteTommy said:

What do you guys think so far? . . . And is there an arena specific code for Royal Rumble arena to change barricades? Just have to fix alignment on apron skirt. (I know there is no logo, I just felt it looked better than plain black)
Use one of the VPW2 japanese text graphics to replace the barricade texture

D00A2621 0006 <- Royal Rumble arena

and one of the values between 034A and 03D6 try 034a first though

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks mrdoa, but that is up to Keson. I not gonna go messin' around with something like that. This is his "baby", I'm sure he will look into it. And as soon as I can get permission i will start making more of these. I have a lot of ring skirt textures. Classic Monday Night Raw, In Your House, Old School Raw, King of the Ring, Great American Bash,( WWE :( ) TNA,(original) TNA Impact Wrestling, Top Rank Boxing, And more. I think they look pretty cool with just the crowd, the entrance way, and the ring. What else do you need? (guard rail & ring side table are nice too)

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
tommy, can you upload this stuff so we can use it? I sent you a PM but you never replied.
Im really interested in the classic Raw and in your house

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Sorry buddy I'm watching a movie. And there is nothing in my inbox. Any way I have not converted those others fron my last post. I am awaiting permission to "make" them for this game. (some people don't like others using there textures) (not me, the original creators) Tell ya what ya can do. Take any Ring skirt texture from any No Mercy Save you like. Copy them In a new folder, Re-name them same as textures from the Royal Rumble arena in Showdown. You can do the same for ring mats. (make sure that they are the same size) And make sure your "new folder" contains everything that RR had 2 ring skirt textures, 1 ring mat texture, and the folder "stage" No duplicate textures ( Remove the old RR folder, keep it else where) or you WILL have conflict! I would keep those text files as well.

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks Tommy, I had success with adding a skirt and changing the ring mat, any idea on how i can change the ropes to Red white and blue? and how to change the mats outside the ring? also, i need to make the ring post blue. The Royal Rumble Folder doesnt really specify what is what. On another note, I understand you dont want to step on anybodies toes when it comes to the arena mods. Im not going to go crazy with making custom rings, I just want the old school WWF ring lol.
im attaching a picture of the ring i made. like I said, I also want to see if i can add red, white and blue ropes, blue ring post and possibly blue mats outside the ring. If possible. If not, what i have no is very useable. Thanks

also check out these links for more pics of the arena I did.

Attachments:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
@ Tommy, edit what you like, this save was made with the idea of customizing it to your liking.

@ JabbaTheHutt : I don't mind your wish list of wrestlers one bit (though I appreciate people standing up for me and my free time. :) ), I understand that not everyone has time to mod, and some people would rather just play the game. Plenty of other people who don't mod this game have made requests in this thread, so I don't really mind if you do, as well. I can tell you that many from your list are going to eventually make it into the game. :) Stay tuned.

kingkanyon

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Yeah... Boy!!! Faces Of Fear in this Motha $$$$$

Love how you keep ADDING On, Keeps the game Fresh and fun.

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hey Keson, do you know what codes or file name i have to change in the Royal Rumble Arena to change the color of the ring post?
or is it that if i change the ring post color then it changes all the other ring posts too?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
OptimusCrime said:
Hey Keson, do you know what codes or file name i have to change in the Royal Rumble Arena to change the color of the ring post?
or is it that if i change the ring post color then it changes all the other ring posts too?
:RVD
I didn't make it. Check the arena hacking section. That should be possible.

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I guess there will be no need for "hacked barricades" on this one. Ok here it is Lucha Underground Arena. Enjoy

https://www.sendspace.com/file/gaytpo

Credit: CM (CawMaster) For the original balcony from the ECW Arena. & CBV for the crowd textures I borrowed, making a great game, and so much more. Thanks Keson.

:yes!

Here is an old school NWA arena for OSR

Credit: El Gee

https://www.sendspace.com/file/1j184b

And another NWA/JCP

Credit : Judders @ WLF

https://www.sendspace.com/file/scir1u

World Class Championship Wrestling

Credit: El Gee

https://www.sendspace.com/file/qw1i0q

NXT

Credit: Google :)