Showdown 64

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
The word on V.6 is.... no word. I haven't had the time I wanted to get enough done. I will, however, be releasing some Christmas DLC today. :)

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Wow Keson, They are the best looking Freebirds I have ever seen! But I dunno bout that "Buddy Jack", he looks a little . . . funny. :)

:card: :tree: :joy:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Credit to Victor. You Hairy old man.

THdFobO.png
7LWzn4f.png

Maximo

Midcard
Reaction score
Paige, AJ, Chyna and the Freebirds? it feels like Christmas now.

Awesome, awesome stuff, can't wait.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<big><big>Click Me to download Version...... not 6.</big></big><big>

I'm sorry I didn't get 6.0 done. I know it's weird, but I have a lot of plans before I add a new number to the beginnning of Showdown's version, so let's call this Version 5.3.

What's different? A lot of tiny things, wrestler stats across the board have been updated/fixed. Most are much more Kayfabe friendly, with guys like Hogan, Brock, Ed Lewis, and Goldberg having the more power in their stats, but other guys like Bret will be a bit more viscious in the submission department. Not everyone has been updated, but many have.

Wrestlers have moved! Don't worry, everyone is still here. HBK, Xpac and Chyna are located in Triple H's 2-4th attire slots. New wrestlers include AJ Lee, Paige, Chyna, Michael Hayes, Terry Gordy, and Sid Vicious (by jcsix)! All previous DLC;s are included, so if you've missed out on the last few updates, this is your chance to get it all in on easy download.

A new Creator's kit is included in this download! It included all the modding templates/tools and hacking tools and tutorials needed to make your own texture mods and hacks. I've also included bits from my personal Hacks file, which contains spreadsheets for all my moveset involving more than 1 attire slot (to make editing movesets easier) and few WIPS for move hacks. PSDs for wrestlers are also included in this download to make creation easier for peeps. Go wild. Have ALL the Showdown I have. It also includes old templates by No mercy alumni and the last uploaded version of Orson's bumper box! Everything you need to play and create is at your fingertips!

For those that don't want to download such a large file, I will be making a "lite" version which will only include textures and save/config files. It'll be uploaded hopefully before New Years.

credit to Victor (AJ Lee and Paige) Ronaldrain (Michael Hayes), kamikaze (Terry Gordy) baal666 (Chyna. Xpac), and jcsix (Sid Vicious)!
Z62iD25.png
qmhc780.png
cW2IDzX.png
fTF4eOb.png

Thanks to wolfpac_68, ronaldrain, robb420, jcsix, Victor, and TSF for making this Christmas DLC happen! It wouldn't have happened without them. :eek:k:

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Team Showdown thanks you for a fantastic first year!

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
Damn fool, shit was like 1.35 GB after I unrared it. Speaking of rar, quite a few errors popped up during extracting, don't know what's that about. Here's the "lite" version though, save some time for you and others not wanting the kit.

https://www.mediafire.com/?tpg6365o6377l9b

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>CAW Master</dt><dd>Nov 15 2014, 02:44:31 AM</dd></dl><div>Great job on all of these mods.

I agree with some recent posters. No Mercy definitely needs more matches. I think a majority of the match codes today were created in the first 2-3 years of NM hacking and then there was a giant void since then. [/quote]I agree. I think with the advances that have been made, match hacking could be taken to another level (not by me of course) but by experienced modders/hackers. I'm pretty sure a lot of use would love to see a fully functional TLC match or just a moveable tables match sans activators.

JabbaTheHutt

Young Lion
Reaction score
Awesome update as always.

I might be in the minority, but is there a way to get a nude hack or code in? I've been wanting to see AJ and Paige naked for a while. With that said, I'd also like to see CM Punk nude as well to have him participate in a kinky naked wrestling match with his wife.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
here is another epic match for you guys:

Thanks for the updates man!! Loving the mod so far!!

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
JabbaTheHutt said:
Awesome update as always.

I might be in the minority, but is there a way to get a nude hack or code in? I've been wanting to see AJ and Paige naked for a while. With that said, I'd also like to see CM Punk nude as well to have him participate in a kinky naked wrestling match with his wife.
You obviously ain't getting it and never used your imagination.

Great DLC. This is seriously top notch work and even though it's a huge file this will entertain me over the festive period. Outstanding project.

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
All the new DLC is amazing but gotta show love and give a shout out to AJ she is absolutely stunning.Thanks for the holiday entertainment sincerely R.R.

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Have to agree with RR man but not just the DLC the whole mod is like a dream mod for me ... what more could anyone do with this game ? other than the cool ass stuff that been 'previewed' but not released think the difference is with this mod is it hit the ground running and like the warrior will run forever :)

I have said this before but much respect for putting this shit together CBV ... YOU sir ARE the man

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
just a heads up, hollywood hogans textures mess up when he gets color during a match. seems like there isnt a texture for when he bleeds (type 4 only)

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Ignore the face and bodies for now, but the super kick party is on its way to showdown
33cuq7c.jpg

s2ceu0.jpg

Maximo

Midcard
Reaction score
Alright so the Young Bucks are now the Jacksons,

I'm getting old, it's getting harder for me to remember name changes, even simply ones like Kevin Steen is Kevin Owen.