Showdown 64

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Hopefully before the Rumble tomorrow I will have these uploaded, along with two more modern WWE guys.

So right now the plan is to have 10 new combatants tomorrow, bringing the save's total roster size to a whopping 150 wrestlers.
One of the modern stars will be Roman Reigns. His Sheild Attire will have to do for now.

His skin/hair/face/tattoos were modded by hlr, and his attire was created by kingkanyon, a big thanks to both of them! Ziggler preview coming!

G6szhIw.png

Clarityman

Opener
Reaction score
YESSS. Vader and Roman Reigns...!!! These have to be two of the most wanted guys in Showdown. I don't even like Reigns much, but it will be fun to put him in matches with his former Shield brothers.

Dr. Death is a nice surprise too!

NLG

Young Lion
Reaction score
First of all, that's a badass Roman Reigns. I'm hugely looking forward to the next DLC pack.

To business: I simmed a full 30 man Royal Rumble using the Showdown 64 mod, both to celebrate the fact that the actual Rumble is tonight & also to show the mod off to people that I know. This was the result, split into 3 parts. Enjoy, and I hope I did your project justice:

<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe><iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe><iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>
(I included a link to this thread in the description of the video. If anyone involved in the save objects to this, let me know by PM and I'll remove it ASAP)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
This is really cool to wake up to.

Also, I never knew you two even played this mod, so it makes me smile that an awesome move hacker and an old school No Mercy guy are playing this. Thanks, guys!

I thiiiiiink I'll be able to finish Dolph before the Rumble, so hang tight.

I'm about 7 minutes into that video and I love it!

NLG

Young Lion
Reaction score
I'm glad people liked the video. The other 2 parts are uploaded, so I added them to my original post for convenience

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Sweet! I'll give it a watch!

I'm gonna eat some food, finish the move sets for these two, and upload them:

1TIcT3f.png

The Vince and Vader are from Wolfpac's New Generation save, which people really should be checking the previews for, as it is pretty freaking awesome! hlr made Shane, and I think both turned out great.

NLG

Young Lion
Reaction score
I really like that Shane O'Mac. Vince is a nice accompaniment to him too

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I forgot I made a coupld fixes and didn't upload them.

Change the name of AJ Lee's lower leg texture to this: AAF8D0042D06861275E48B0106BA5AE0

Change the name of her foot texture to this: 88A82C1B5F8A639C58CDFD13B5640686

Change her boot colors to red, this will fix Kane's foot texture glitch.

After discussing some ideas with wolfpac, we actually have a plan for Version 6 to bring back the ability to have backstage brawls, while still having all the arenas modded. Something I've been wanting for a while is the ability to go backstage and fight againm so it's awesome to have it as a real possibility soon. :)

NLG

Young Lion
Reaction score
Loving the new additions to the save. Any combination of Trish, AJ, Lita & Paige should be able to have a heck of a women's match, and I'm always partial to some Vader Time. The eventual return of going backstage is good news too: it should be fun to combine that with the ECW guys for a few hardcore brawls

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
nice, i love how this DLC has wrestlers from the 80's, 90's to now. All Diverse.
great job
Glad this save automatically has "infinite jumping distance" already ticked
I have a few requests.
Sid is behind goldberg but the portrait is just goldberg, could you upload the image of the 2? unless it was in a previous zip file and i didnt notice it?
And Could you put Diesel back in the game? Maybe as Scott Hall's Type 4? So it would be Hall, Razor, Nash, Diesel.

nexus

Young Lion
Reaction score
another good DLC for the game. thank you for the hard work you guys put in this mod

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
Being able to brawl backstage again sounds great looking forward to this next.