Showdown 64

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Hey CBV bro. I am trying to DL the Kevin Steen and Nash/Eddie/WM15 DLC but the links just go to a blank screen. Its a ongoing issue for me with mediafire, and have tried copy/pasting the link and no luck. Any chance you or someone could upload it to another host? or add it as a attachment? Thanks man.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
It shouldn't open a new tab, it should briefly open a second tab, but then a download starts, what browser are you using? I'll try to re-upload later today when I get home.

Remusjacobs

Young Lion
Reaction score
Would it be possible to just make a V6? Because there's a lot of DLC here lol

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
Remusjacobs said:
Would it be possible to just make a V6? Because there's a lot of DLC here lol
Or you could just add it, I mean the Lucha pack came with a FLA, so the only other DLC is Kevin Steen which comes with a mpk and the new DLC that comes with mpk as well. Doesn't take much effort to use mpks, replace cht files n add folders to the texture folder. :RVD

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
The Eddie and Nash dlc is the only other one after Steen, so it's an easy fix.

Not sure when new DLC is coming, trying out some hacking stuff these days. I want more wrestlers, definitely, but right now I'm more about the non textured side of things.

Thank goodness a lot of wrestler mods have already been made in the community, my time is thin!

Remusjacobs

Young Lion
Reaction score
I know I'm just high and lazy right meow lol. I thought all the Lucha guys were dlc too?
Cause I seen Nash, Eddie, steen, and the luchas and it seemed like a lot of dlc

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I added a few more cheats before downloading the new DLC. Replacing the new cht file will remove the new ones, right? So, is there any workaround for that?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Nope, you have to put them in again. Sorry, man. :\

edit: Just realized we've broke 70,000 views in this thread in about the span of 4 months. Holy active topic, Batman!

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
due to a storm that came through my area my internet has been lost for around a month. I must say V5 is awesome..:)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I was wondering what happened to ya! Thanks man. :toast:

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks man, and thanks for the work you've put into this thing for months now. its entertained me many times. Now, I'll see If I can get that pesky music mod going like I've promised so many times before..;)

DIG IT !

:eek:hyeah

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Probably this week. Hennig is easy and Kurt Angle has attires already made by Kingkanyon. I hope you guys realize that you can make mods and display them here to be considered as official DLC.

I'm less interested in wrestler mods right now, and more interested in hacking , but DLC will still be released, however, if you want more DLC for Showdown than what I am providing, look to the community. :)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
[reply]<big>Download the Kurt Angle attire expansion pack by kingkanyon![/reply]
Contains 4 new attires created by kingkanyon, a new portrait, blood and formula. Simply replace your Kurt Angle Folder with this one.</big>
PEtY8qv.png