Showdown 64

StingKane

Young Lion
Reaction score
Great job on the update. Quick question: are the different movesets for wrestlers in shared slots coming later, or is that supposed to be there already? Or is that not a part of a project? For example, Lex Luger has Sting's moves. Road Dogg has Mr. Ass' moves, etc.

If it is there, how do I activate it?

Thanks. Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving, and have a terrific rest of the holiday season.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
They are activated by clicking the 'Showdown64' box. That's all you should have to do.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>
Quick Spot, haven't had this much fun playing a mod in years

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
We've officially broke 250,000 views in this thread! Making this the most active thread in OSR history! (Yes, I know there are threads with more views, but they didn't accumulate those in less than a year, traffic wise, this thread is our most active topic). It may seem kind of lame, but I'm proud of what we've done here with this project. :)

Here's to another productive year of Showdown content! I might just make some DLC today to celebrate. :)

@ Tyler Black: You need to change your settings to force alpha blending. ;)
It's gonna be Big John Studd. Credit to Icco.

QNfn3IM.png

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Im having issues with curt and ted, i dropped their folders in the roster folder and added the cht & mkp but nothing happened. Am i supposed to drop the folders in Rowdy pipers folder since they will be his 3rd and 4th attire?
On a side note the road dogg new face worked for me.
never mind i got it to work, i had to bring it over from the memory pack. but it doesnt come up as pipers 3rd and 4th attire as the notes suggested. it was its own character.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
You have to clone the skins to Roddy's 3rd and 4th attire. ;) Is it too soon to release DLC, again? I've been going through old classic Icco, SUper Luigi and Orson bases and using 'em with my skins, along with an old CAW Master George Steele mod.

I've been snowed in all day.

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
oh ok cool it worked. nice move sets too!
and no its never to soon for DLC. ill take DLC every day of the week and twice on sunday lol

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Alright then, here's the super awesome mega pack of snowed in mods made by old school modders. And stuff.
Click me to download the Snowed In Pack!
Includes the following mods:
Bam Bam Bigelow (Icco)
Big John Studd (Icco)
Earthquake (Icco)
George Steele (Cawmaster)
Yokozuna (Super Luigi)
fla and cht. file included for easy installation.

Also includes portrait replacements for Warrior, Steamboat and Macho
MJ17oIp.png
ao4PZAo.png

gq1Fo8Y.png
0ZhWCMD.png

tKqB5XS.png

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Thank you bro. I will download this is a tad and play some NM. Great DLC. Is there any chance you will be adding some Lucha Underground mods to this?

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
OMG I love you man.
funny thing is last night i watched earthquake vs hillbilly jim and i was thinking how cool it would be to have earthquake in the game. CrAzY!!

StingKane

Young Lion
Reaction score
Looks amazing, dude! Great work!! Fingers crossed for Sid Vicious and Goldust at some point.

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
hey, Im having an issue with Earthquake. I dropped all the wrestlers in the roster folder and updated the files but yokozunas 2,3, and 4 types are all big john studd. yokozuna is there and the first type shows him and earthqauake in the picture but cant find Earthquake though. Yoko also appears in the memory pak data but not Earthquake. any ideas?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
OptimusCrime said:
hey, Im having an issue with Earthquake. I dropped all the wrestlers in the roster folder and updated the files but yokozunas 2,3, and 4 types are all big john studd. yokozuna is there and the first type shows him and earthqauake in the picture but cant find Earthquake though. Yoko also appears in the memory pak data but not Earthquake. any ideas?
That's a caw slot left over I was using for pics and didn't delete. Go ahead and delete it in the data section, you'll find Quake and Yoko in the 3rd and 4th slot with Andre and Big Show. Movesets and attire hacks will appear in those two slots only for them.

I found Cawmaster's old Slaughter mod, too. I alsways thought it's face was the best I'd seen in No Mercy, so I might give it a crack this week.

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
nice, makes sense now. thanks.
Im really diggin bam bam and mr perfect.
Great new DLC.

Clarityman

Opener
Reaction score
This release is awesome. It's really becoming polished, and I'm amazed at how many wrestlers are being packed in.

Just a few notes: the Nitro arena, methinks is seriously glitched. I tried a match with Sting/Flair on Nitro, and both guys, when performing their Special submissions, warped to the bottom of the ring. So no Scorpion Deathlock or Figure Four in the match. Those same Specials worked fine when I rematched in the Raw arena. Damn shame, as the Nitro arena is one of the prettiest, imo. Anyone else encounter this issue?

Also, any way to change Austin's head mat slam into mounted punches? The mat slam glitches for me on any and every arena, and it's not really accurate to his moveset anyway.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I'll keep a not of that on Nitro, I know it happens in a few places, and it seems freaking random for me, I still don't know what causes it. Good to know Raw is safe. :) Changing his head pound could probably happen.

Being snowed in got me a fever. A Disco fever. Credit to wolfpac_69, he may not be considered a legend, but he was and still is one of my favorite heels. Das Wunderkid will probably join him so I can have another tag team. Because tag teams rule.
4rwbf04.png

ArDrar6.png

If I finish movesets before I go to sleep, I'll upload what I got done today.

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
nice, theres still a lot of tag teams out there. Demolition, the nasty boys.... I think bret and anvil were pretty cool too(just need anvil). The rockers, APA....
My fav Tag teams were the ones where big name stars teamed up. Kane & Undertaker, Team Hell no, Rock & sock connection, Edge & Orton, DX, Edge & Christian.... All those guys are already in the game too. so its cool :)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Nasty Boys and Anvil almost made it into the save today, but I ended up doing these, instead. Welp, there goes my whole weekend, I spent it modding. It happens. :) This is the LAST DLC this weekend, promise. I get bored, sometimes.

Click me to download the Snowed in DLC!
liLaE6u.png
mNl7ULY.png
t7XLZf1.png

Credit to caw master, wolfpac_69, Icco and kingkanyon!
Includes textures, fla. file and updated cheat file!
Replace Jimmy Snuka's portrait with the one included.
Enjoy!

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Nice, they worked like a charm. Love it. You may have lost a weekend modding but im about to lose a full week playing this :)
Thanks for all this! I think this mod is up to 119 wrestlers, thats really impressive! congrats man