Showdown 64

JulianBITW

Young Lion
Reaction score
I really love everything about this Mod it even made me Mod the game myself. (Nothing special I just tried to Update the Jericho in the Game)
1chvc.png
Is there any way that I can contribute to the Mod?[/SPOILER]

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I love seeing the community work together on this. Awesome.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Here is another match for you guys, really wished this one would have happened!! It could have been something special:

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
JulianBITW said:
I really love everything about this Mod it even made me Mod the game myself. (Nothing special I just tried to Update the Jericho in the Game)
1chvc.png
Is there any way that I can contribute to the Mod?
Nice Jericho! The only suggestion that I have for it would be to fix the alignment of his trunks. Anyone is welcome to help out with the mod. It will most likely not make it into the next version, but I am planning on eventually making a way to have more alternate attires selectable in the game.

As for version 6.0, I think that all that still needs to be done is a few movesets. It shouldn't take too long to do. Once, they are finished, it should be ready for release. If Hurricane Matthew doesn't hit southwest Florida too hard and knock out my power (or do anything worse) I might be able to release it this weekend for the No Mercy PPV.[/SPOILER]

NLG

Young Lion
Reaction score
I seriously appreciate all the hard work that's gone into this project so far, and I'm really looking forward to playing the result of all that hard work. However, don't worry about getting it released before No Mercy if that becomes an issue: we can wait as long as it takes. Stay safe over the weekend, and thanks once again for the effort you & everyone else have put forth

jmagee22

Opener
Reaction score
Chuckiepk said:
JulianBITW said:
1chvc.png
Nice Jericho! The only suggestion that I have for it would be to fix the alignment of his trunks. Anyone is welcome to help out with the mod. It will most likely not make it into the next version, but I am planning on eventually making a way to have more alternate attires selectable in the game.

As for version 6.0, I think that all that still needs to be done is a few movesets. It shouldn't take too long to do. Once, they are finished, it should be ready for release. If Hurricane Matthew doesn't hit southwest Florida too hard and knock out my power (or do anything worse) I might be able to release it this weekend for the No Mercy PPV.

I can help with movesets if it's needed.

And I've been through hurricanes, their aren't fun. I have family in Florida so I know what you're going through.[/SPOILER]

Clarityman

Opener
Reaction score
Chuckiepk said:
Clarityman & Fizanko: Version 5.5 does have 4 attire slots for AJ Styles because the last 3 attire slots were just placeholders. For 6.0, that wrestler slot will be shared by AJ Styles, Kenny Omega, and the Young Bucks. As for Doink for 5.5, I believe he is the 4th attire of the bottom right wrestler slot on the 1st stable page. However, I moved him to a new spot for 6.0 so he could also share a wrestler slot with Dink the Clown.

somethingfunny: http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion?topic=8145798/1/
Thanks for this information Chuckie!

Hopefully, for many reasons, the hurricane passes through as safely and painlessly as possible.

Looking forward to version 6.0!

JulianBITW

Young Lion
Reaction score
Chuckiepk said:
JulianBITW said:
1chvc.png

Thanks, I'll fix the Trunks later.

I also updated Rollins.(the body already was in seth's folder)
The SR Logo looks like shit tho, I couldn't get it to look good.

1zd0vmx.png

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Use the alignment tool in Orson's bumper box. It'll save you hours of frustration. Keep at it.

;)

TheBITW44

Young Lion
Reaction score
6.0 is looking awesome! Showdown was the one mod that I was never able to play. My old PC would just never run it for some reason, no matter what changes I made to the settings. It was so frustrating because this is the most comprehensive and awesome mod out there. Once I got a new PC recently I immediately tested it out and it runs perfectly. Now I can confidently say that this mod is fucking awesome!

JulianBITW

Young Lion
Reaction score
I used Orson's Allignment tool now, I hope it doesn't look too bad. xD
2uqdlk8.png

jmagee22

Opener
Reaction score
JulianBITW said:
I used Orson's Allignment tool now, I hope it doesn't look too bad. xD
2uqdlk8.png
That's a great Seth Rollins good work..

I hope everyone was safe from the storm.

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Thanks for the support! The hurricane mostly went through the East side of Florida and I am on the West coast a few minutes away from the Gulf of Mexico. So, the hurricane ended up looking like just a normal storm outside of my house.

As for Showdown, I was able to get to a point where I feel happy with stopping at for now. I have already packed everything into a ZIP file and I am now uploading it. It might take a while to finish uploading because my internet connection is not that fast. I will let everyone know when it is finished. In addition, for this new version, there will be additional steps required in order to set up the save. I have updated the instructions section of the first post with the new steps.

jmagee22

Opener
Reaction score
dafamily said:
here is another requested match for you guys

Glad to hear you were safe. My family was in the center of it all. But i can't wait for the update.

jmagee22

Opener
Reaction score
johnblud said:
Excited to play the update! Great work, man!
Is it out yet? Are you going to be streaming it lol?
Chuckiepk said:
Thanks for the support! The hurricane mostly went through the East side of Florida and I am on the West coast a few minutes away from the Gulf of Mexico. So, the hurricane ended up looking like just a normal storm outside of my house.

As for Showdown, I was able to get to a point where I feel happy with stopping at for now. I have already packed everything into a ZIP file and I am now uploading it. It might take a while to finish uploading because my internet connection is not that fast. I will let everyone know when it is finished. In addition, for this new version, there will be additional steps required in order to set up the save. I have updated the instructions section of the first post with the new steps.
I was looking at the instructions and It says to use Ninja Patcher, but Ninja Patcher doesn't necessarily work for me since I'm on mac. Is there a way to go around that, because I'm really looking forward to trying the update.

jmagee22

Opener
Reaction score