Smackdown vs Raw Section

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Due to the insane amount of shit posts and drama it creates, we will no longer host Smackdown vs Raw mods.

Go be retards somewhere else. ;)

It isn't worth the traffic, it really isn't.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
80las, Synester Software and ERI619 had planned on replacing all their links here with an invite to a different forum, and were encouraging people to not post here.

So I did what they didn't have the balls to do.

Because quality trumps quantity any day of the week.

Hi Jason! I'm Satan, now! :)

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
I see. And Hello Mr Satan. Damn i'm just sad as fuck though. Even though i was away from the scene i enjoyed looking at mods for svr too.
Hope you guys work out the differences at one point. This was the go to place for every wwe game. I'm sure there was just some miscommunication somewhere.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I didn't start this, I finished it.

RIP shit-traffic.

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
R.I.P WWF NO MERCY REMAKE

Basically it was the closest AKI and SvR could've gotten together but meh SvR sucks anyways (pls no flame)
:(

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
In a Nutshell I'm just salt about how THOSE GUYS decided to throw all the other SvR People away and jump on their island of misfits toys because now the people who were loyal to OSR have to leave and take their mod somewhere else.

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
This is just so bizarre the whole thing, I never thought like there was saltiness over in SVR section but lots of things happen behind the scenes and well pm's in this case.
One thing we can agree we are all loyal to is that pussay.
:withflair:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
There wasn't saltiness, 80las and ERI619 had a plan to redirect our traffic somewhere else, and then quit here when they got enough people.

If they had advertised and such, no big deal. But they purposely wanted to hurt the board simply because they felt I didn't show them enough respect.

I guess commenting on their threads and letting them use my textures (many times, before I even released them in the NM section) is just my way of shitting on them.

Idiots, the both of them.

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
Sounds like they fell victim to the same thing so many modders fall victim to Big head ego I had a bout with it myself.Hopefully they mature in time and realize how silly it really is.

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
How the fuck did you have an ego when all your stuff sucked ass? I could fuck a dead goat and get a better product than you've ever made.. fuck you.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Super El Guapo</dt><dd>Nov 5 2015, 06:43:05 AM</dd></dl><div>I could fuck a dead goat and get a better product than you've ever made.[/quote]Disclaimer: The OSR staff do not recommend or encourage any member to actually try this.

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Reverend</dt><dd>Nov 5 2015, 11:22:15 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Super El Guapo</dt><dd>Nov 5 2015, 06:43:05 AM</dd></dl><div>I could fuck a dead goat and get a better product than you've ever made.[/quote]Disclaimer: The OSR staff do not recommend or encourage any member to actually try this.[/quote]Too late

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Stay away for 2 days... then SVR section have been Benoited from OSR :lol:

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
eliminating the whole section? seemed a little extreme. oh well. my tenure here is officially done now. nice knowing you guys