barskio

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<iframe type='text/html' width='560' height='315' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
That Hurricanrana is fucking beautiful i'd love to use that for my curserweights

Fizanko

Midcard
Reaction score
The fluidity of that rope run huricanrana is impressive !

barskio

Main Eventer
Reaction score

Now with 205Live Apron

Release is imminent.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Here's another epic match for you guys

here's another match for you guys

barskio

Main Eventer
Reaction score

portgazhyde

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Can you make Finn Bálor rope hung double stomp? (well i can use it for Kairi)

barskio

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Added the new and updated save to the first post.

Enjoy!

Fizanko

Midcard
Reaction score
Great ! Thanks for your work.

I gave a try and noticed the
"For the textures use the Glide plugin"
(i assume that Glide64) gave me a black screen with only the sounds playing.
Trying Mudlord/Rice 6.1.4 seemed to work fortunately.

For the
"Use the b2b hacked rom."

i assume you are refering to the rom from the Back to Basics mod from here ?
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion?topic=10083365/1/
At least after taking the rom from that mod , it seems to work.

Went for a cruiserweight championship challenging Kalisto (that is by default the champion on this mod) and battled him with Adrian Neville instead of simming.

After a long match finally the 3rd Red Arrow finally got him down for good and allowed for a 3 count Neville victory.

]

After the pin i watched the replay of the red arrow, that made for a very jumpy animation (as it becomes more noticable on the replay slower speed) and led to this error after the 3rd camera change :

tFxx9x3.jpg

The first time i have this error in a no mercy mod, not sure what happened there.
I'll have to play more matches to see if it's a recurring error or some odd one time only.

EDIT :
Played a Styles vs Nakamura match re-enacting their WK10 match, Styles managed to win with 2 Styles Clashes, i was a bit disapointed at the 3 count because i noticed i didn't let time to Nakamura for landing a Kinshasa, i wanted to see it live :D.

I let the replay go for several camera changes, but this time it didn't crashed, so not sure then what could have triggered the first crash.

portgazhyde

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Oh its true! It damn true!
I literally visiting this thread daily ish.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hey bro, I noticed the ring aprons for 205 arena aren't showing up it just shows the virtual pro wrestling textures with the numbers!! I tried to redump them but I don't know how to do that with Glide64 plugin, also I have all the aprons cheats selected so I dont know what could be wrong??

Thanks for the updates man!!

Fizanko

Midcard
Reaction score
Can't say for Glide64 as i have only black screen on this mod with it, but with Mudlord Rice 6.1.4 the 205 arena is working only if i use wrestlers from the cruiserweight division, so make sure you don't have a raw or smackdown guy in the match.

edit : after a few more matches without any problems at all, i got again the "fatal error" after the replay on a normal match between TJ Perkins and The Brian Kendrick, TJP used a bow and arrow lock submission on the grounded Brian Kendrick (he was badly hurt already at that point) to end the match.

barskio

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply's.

My configuration:
I use pj64 2.3.

McmIbfF.png

Sometimes it helps to delete the cache folder. Its located in the Texture folder.
If it still doesn't work try the mudlord plugin.

The apron's are player specific to player 1. So if p1 is on raw the apron is the raw apron.

As for the replay. I never encountered the problem before.
So I've no idea why the error occurs. For now keep the replay time to a minimum.

Fizanko

Midcard
Reaction score
I searched on google but this error seems to happen without anyone having an idea about the cause, between "maybe corrupt rom", "try an older/newer p64" or "change the plugin" etc... it just mean this error could be absolutely enything.

The mention of corrupt rom made me wonder as the back to basics rom is a hacked one apparently, so i decided to give a try to a "normal" no mercy rom and noticed it was working the same with the mod ( odd as i was expecting hacked rom to have different address than regular ones for the cheat codes )

Anyways, i gave a try on the same exact match (Perkins vs Kendrick) and after letting the replay of the submission (i won again with Perkins with a submission) on this match, i press start and ... fatal error again.

Though as said that's the first time i encountered this specific error on a no mercy mod.
As i am playing with P64 2.1 i wonder then if the problem could be there (though why just this mod) , i'll have to give a try to 2.3.

P

Phenomenal One

Crowd Member
I have encountered a problem, Just now I downloaded the game copied all the settings of barskio after loading the ROM it says loading textures after a minute or so its all black screen.
Using PJ64 - 2.2.3
Any solutions ?