SmackYourTV

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
If you guys need Raw, or WWE 24/7 and ECW 24/7, come on to the site.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN REMOVED DUE TO INFRINGEMENT[/quote]

:cbv2:

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Apr 30 2012, 08:25:17 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN REMOVED DUE TO INFRINGEMENT[/quote]

:cbv2: [/quote]Not anymore. Lulz.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Blah blah Over the Limit is tonight blah blah we also celebrate the life and death of the Macho Man blah blah come over to the site if you care to BLAH!

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ok, so my advertising isn't working like I thought it would, but who cares, posting!! No Way Out is tonight, so grab your daddy and tell him to "Show-Off." I want to see crazy AJ take her pick in the WWE Title match, and I wanna see someone FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRED after the cage match.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I know its been over a month, but guys... I need your help. Yea, SummerSlam is tonight, and of course we have it. But I woud REALLY appreciate if you guys would come over to the site later tonight and give ANY feedback to the site you may have. Do you like it? Do you hate it? And well, my job over there as a moderator is in jeopardy if I don't bring anyone there for the night. So, yea. That's it.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Dont worry KG, I will be watching Summerslam via your site. I always use it.

Why should your job of moderator be at jeopardy? Its a forum, not a job.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Aug 19 2012, 03:31:33 PM</dd></dl><div>Dont worry KG, I will be watching Summerslam via your site. I always use it.

Why should your job of moderator be at jeopardy? Its a forum, not a job.[/quote]We haven't been getting a lot of viewers lately, and the admins aren't so sure if the mods are really doing their job or just staying silent in the background not doing shit. It's kinda like a food chain there, guests are people who rarely visit, members are people who are there frequently, moderators try to get more people to the site, and admins own the site. I wasn't saying it's a job, just that I wasn't sure if people we're actually going there even when I pretty much advertise every damn month.

Don't worry AKI, I'll be safe. And thanks for coming every PPV.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Calvanater said:
Me and my dad watch every PPV every month on your site. :D
I thank you and your father. If only mine had interest in wrestling....

CalvTheHedgehog

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Me and my dad have been watching wrestling together since I was born. Money won't stop us from enjoying the PPVs either. You just save us missing the first match trying to find a steady stream! ahahaha

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
It's been 2 months since this topic's been alive... 2 MONTHS.

But anyway, for all you LOLTNA fans, get in here and watch BFG with us.

a3l_public

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I actually never see a TNA PPV and i'm considering to do it tonight, so if i do it i will see in your site. Send me the link please.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
PM's have been sent. PPV starts in 55 minutes in case anyone needs that info.