So who on here plays WWE 2K18?

ashhole

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
So I was just curious if anyone on here plays 2K18 be it pc, xbox one, or PS4. I have the PS4 version, been slowly mainly cuz of being lazy but making textures as I did in WWF No Mercy. This with the alternative texture mapping option is easy then pervious games. Anyways just wondering

nWo mark (WMI)

Midcard
Reaction score
Been having loads of fun creating stuff so far. Pribably made more attires the past two weeks than I made total in 2K17

SLX

Midcard
Reaction score
I play it everyday. The series has, since 2k16, been the sole reason for my lack of visitation here.

ashhole

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Same here I have many 6 profile on my PS4 so I can have many different promotions. I wish I had a good pc for the PC mods but hey

ashhole

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I was thinking of grabbing the Xbox one version on back Friday just to have both versions

Failed_Hero1985

Young Lion
Reaction score
I play as well on Xbox One. I am in the process of creating some of the updated version of AKI Characters from World Tour and Revenge. gt is FailedHero1985

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I stopped playing this game. I turn it on, download a new CAW, and then try to play a match but just get bored and do shit on my computer while the game is paused. The fact that a new game will come out or be announced a few months from now kinda makes it hard to get invested in these games long term knowing that A. a new game will replace it eventually, and soon, and B. the servers will come down just as quick and a large part of the game will be rendered useless. Nothing like the classic AKI and SVR games to be honest.

C

ceemobile

Crowd Member
Same as Bluntfello, I've added WWE 2K18 to Hyperspin and mapped the buttons the the arcade sticks, it's fun but it's a bit busy in it's controls and the reversal system and recovery system is maddening. The game looks awesome though and I do have fun when i play it, as far as simplicity and party play goes the N64 games we're the best.