Some opportunities for you!

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
May sound like advertisement but it's not. lel.

A friend of mine is working with some Indie developers to design a full game which would then be released on Steam, and the company site (Small group though), and while they're making progress on it they are stuck at one thing.

VOICE ACTORS

If you, or someone you know are interested, send me a personal message and I'll discuss it with you. Like I said guys, this isn't advertisement or anything (I think lel) but I'm just trying to help a friend out! And hey, it's fun. A great project to be a part of. Will post the parts if someone wants to participate. ;)

EDIT: Going to place some emphasis on female characters, since there'll be 2 of them... Soooo...

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>Oct 14 2015, 04:55:46 PM</dd></dl><div>Tell him to use speakonia.[/quote]You get professional, unprofessional, and then you get speakonia.... :stoppit

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
I work in audio. I could provide a male vocal part. Preferably a short part. I'll mix and Master the rest of the parts for you. PM me about it if it materializes.