Strikeforce heavyweight grand Prix tournament

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
StrikeforceHeavyweightGrandPrix.jpg

I can't wait for this, im a huge Fedor fan and he is going to steam roll this whole bracket :D

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I think Overeem will be a contender though. He destroyed Rogers and looks like real competiton for Fedor, but they will meet in the semi's so we will see. Its tough to call, there are some great contenders in there.

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Overeem and Werdum are his only real threats and they are going to kill each other in the first round, :D

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Michael El Guapo</dt><dd>Jan 13 2011, 09:50:07 PM</dd></dl><div>Overeem and Werdum are his only real threats and they are going to kill each other in the first round, :D
[/quote]Agreed buddy. Its a shame they are in the same brackets, as I would have loved to see them in the final. I think Rogers is a threat but is unpreditable.What do you think?

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Anything can happen bro, and and you know Barnett will be looking for a fight he might be old but he's tough old bastard.

Eyekon

Midcard
Reaction score
Yeah I agree the brackets are set up wrong Overeem should be on the other side because I wanna see a Febor Werdum rematch.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Im sure they did that so on a main event Strikeforce PPV they save that match between Overeem and Fedor. I think the brackets are setup wrong but it must have been done by luck of the draw. Still I will watch this tournment. Also guys pick up a copy of EA MMA, its much better than UFC 2010 and we can have our own tournments

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Strikeforce_grand_prix_bracket_updated_large.jpg

well its about time.. the heavyweight GP final is on tonight and all fighters on the card made weight.

Hype video.

Main Card

-Josh Barnett (248) vs. Daniel Cormier (238)
-Gilbert Melendez (153) vs. Josh Thomson (153)
-Rafael Cavalcante (206) vs. Mike Kyle (203)
-Nah-Shon Burrell (170) vs. Chris Spang (169)

Preliminary Car

-Gesias “JZ” Cavalcante (156) vs. Isaac Vallie-Flagg (156)
-Virgil Zwicker (204) vs. Carlos Augusto “Guto” Inocente Filho (205)
-Gian Villante (205) vs. Derrick Mehmen (205)
-Quinn Mulhern (170) vs. Yuri Villefort (160)
-James Terry (155) vs. Bobby Green (156.25)

Im pulling for Barnett to win but I think Daniel Cormier will get the win via wrestilfuck.

Ned Stark

Young Lion
Reaction score
Lord Barnett will prevail! dealing in death is his birthright, the slave Cormier is a foolish man to face him in fair battle.