Super Mario 64

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Super Mario 64

supermario64_1.jpg

Super Mario 64 was released in 1996 by Nintedo. Super Mario 64 was first released on Nintendo 64, and in 2004/2005 for Nintendo DS called Super Mario 64 DS.

<big>Plot</big>
The game is set in Princess Peach's Castle. Peach sends a letter out to Mario to come to the castle because she has baked a cake for him. When Mario arrives at the castle, Mario finds out that Bowser has captured Peach and her servants in the castle. To save Peach, Mario must enter worlds (which are disguised as paintings on the wall) to retain the 120 stars and beat Bowser to free Peach.

supermario64_2.jpg

<big>Gameplay/Graphics</big>
Just like the older Mario games, it uses the basic layout with new features like a double jump, run, backflip, long jump and more. Each world as a number of strars which are needed to be collected to free Peach. Each "world" has a unique layout and look. Enemies will be waiting to attack Mario which can loose health. Once Marios health as gone, he will exit the world and will lose one live. In some worlds, there are caps which Mario can wear. These can make him fly, becomes metal and one which can make him walk through traps. The graphics are 3D rendered which it was one of the first 3D game out. For its time they are great and no one had ever seen it in a game before. Compared to todays graphics, they are not good.

<big>Characters</big>
The player plays as Mario. Other characters in the game are Bowser and other enemies such as Koopas, Goombas and more. Yoshi can also be found in the game but all the stars has to be unlocked.

<big>Overall Score</big>
Super Mario 64 is a fun and also addictive game. It will keep you playing it for hours. The graphics where amazing at the time, gameplay was easy to pick up and lastly it is fun to play with friends and family members trying to find all the stars.

I give Super Mario 64 10/10

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
One of my all time favorite Mario games along-side Mario All-stars. Really well done review bro.. Much appreciated. :hi

Streak

Young Lion
Reaction score
Streak loves this game!

He has molded his life like the greatest hero of all, Mario!

I jump on Mushrooms and Eat flowers daily!

YourWorstNightmare

Young Lion
Reaction score
I remember playing it with my lil' bro .. a long time ago, when he had a N64, hahha. I'm still playing it on Project64 ...