SVR 10 PSP Problem importing help

Jake

Opener
Reaction score
importing wrestlers to no model slot and enabling it using nikes tool, doesn't start my svr 10 game in psp. I mean it stuck right in the first screen, "WWE Programing etc...".. Can anyone help me? I follow all the instruction in readme. help please.. thanks

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
You need to be more specific.

Where did you install the editor? What folder?
What files did you change?
What character did you import and to what slot when the game stopped working?

Jake

Opener
Reaction score
oh sorry, I install the editor in my drive c in root folder. I import different characters from svr 07 like Bobby lashley to the no model slot 109. I enable it then change the name and attribute.

After that- I import the ch files, chetc, plistpsp.arc, plistpsp.h, misc.pac, menu.pac and bg.pac to the game using umdgen. then when i started the game, it stucked in wwe programming...copyrights...blah, blah.

*Even I use the external import, still same result.

Jake

Opener
Reaction score
yes, i only try one to test if it work, but it keep me stuck on the same screen.

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
try replacing a slot with a model first to see if your editor works.
if it works, maybe you did something wrong when enabling slots.

Jake

Opener
Reaction score
PunkDEverliving said:
try replacing a slot with a model first to see if your editor works.
if it works, maybe you did something wrong when enabling slots.
Yep, i have tried it. I can replace model, which is ok and works well. But importing in no model slot like 109, makes my game crash at the start even if i didn't enable it.

olegcrow

Opener
Reaction score
first time when i import model to slot 109 it work good...after,i try it again with clean iso, and not work. i try with savedata and wihout...same problem...but i install a new version of jawa(update)on pc..maybe the problem is in java version installed on your pc?with svr 2011 work good...

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Hmmm... Could there be a bug with this in the newest version? My test files were probably created in an earlier version.

You are using v22 right?

olegcrow, did you use the same svredit version both times (success/failure)?

Jake

Opener
Reaction score
yes nike, I'm using your v22 that supports psp.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
On PSP many things can go wrong. I had that problem too until I got it to work...
Did you remove the PSP specific file (whatsitcalled?)?

Jake

Opener
Reaction score
specific file? I didn't know that...
Well I haven't remove anything, I Just followed all your instruction in readme...

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Hmmm... Wait. You said you could replace a model. Can you edit stats of that model too and make it show up in game?

Jake

Opener
Reaction score
yep, I can edit the stats like height, name, attributes for all replace models and they work in the game. just the no model one makes that didn't work.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Hmm, perhaps there is a bug then.
I think the same problem was posted in the editor topic as well.

I hope to get some time to look into the problem. But I will have to be able to recreate the problem, so that I can test. If it happens to work for me I can't fix it.

Can you perhaps upload your changed arc file before (working) and after edit (imported to problematic slot) so that I can compare the files?