SvR 2010 PSP texture hacking help.

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I have gone through every tutorial I could find. I have been researching everything for this game for over a month now. I created a new texture file injected it. than in svr editor I imported the individual ch pac with import model. I imported it into the evtence and the in game files. I started the game and when I went to the select screen it had no wrestlers just one person that was "0" and had no name. I think I am just being stupid. I hope someone could help. :sgctc:

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Sorry, I for got to say a couple things. I imported all the files from teh svredit file folder in the svredit folder into the iso. One question. I noticed if I change the regulare data that the menu file actually has teh modified date changed. But I noticed that none of the ch files had their modified dates changed.

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
RedeyeJedi said:
Sorry, I for got to say a couple things. I imported all the files from teh svredit file folder in the svredit folder into the iso. One question. I noticed if I change the regulare data that the menu file actually has teh modified date changed. But I noticed that none of the ch files had their modified dates changed.
no wrestlers in the selection screen huh?
maybe your save data is corrupted. happened to me 2 times before i started modding.

btw. i know you've been a member longer but..
i think our moderators/admins don't like your spelling of the word "THE" (but that could just be a typo ^o) )
and don't double post. you know you can edit your post since you're not a jobber :hi

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I will try the save thing again. Sorry for the double post.I noticed it but than just figured to late.lol. should i just do a new save or just choose to not create a save? I deleted the save and then just tried it with the do not create a save option

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
it's your choice if you're going to create a new one or not.
i made a new save and that fixed my problem.

(easter egg - sometimes when you play the game with a corrupted save data and chose royal rumble,all the participants will be jerry lawler )

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
ok, when I did the save thing it fixed the no wrestler thing. So I started over and rebuilt the ISO, it did not show the texture I made. I will keep trying. Oh when I import a model, shouldn't the arc change? Oh and does the ch pacs chage modified dates after you import a model?

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
-Import the wrestler pac in a valid slot.
-After importing copy ch(x).pac and the plistpsp.arc from svredit/svredit_files.
-Paste the copied files into the ISO.
-Rebuild .ISO

That's it man. :)

About the texture problem I guess you've imported the original file not edited.

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Ya I guess. But I am sure I did the right one. oh well. I will keep trying. I can overwrite 01 and 02 slot right? BTW thanks for all the help people.

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
maybe your textures don't have the right settings.

since i know you are a good contributor in the sd section,
i'll pm you my own way on how to make a texture with the original file size(gim).

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I appreciate all the help. This is the best forum I have ever been a part of. A great modding family. I think I am getting it. Let's see what I can do! :explode