SvR 2010 psp titantron help

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I followed honkytonkman's tutorial and any others I can find, but I am getting an error. I can get my custom trons to work in CAE during the whole creation and preview and every part of CAE. But when I try to load a match with the entrance on that I want, it freezes at the loading screen. Can anyone help me? PLEASE???? :wall:
Well I imported them in to a fresh ISO and they worked. It has something to do with after I edit iso with the editor. hmm weird. oh well I will keep messing around with it

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
So, is the problem fixed? I read your mod topic, this happened to you before, too. So, you mean... if someones trying to mod, he must first deal with titantrons, then move on?

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
try Following arjun's Tutoriel This is for PS2 i don't know if it works with PSP:
Link

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Ya, I got all the tuts. I am going to do all the trons first. Then edit the other stuff. We will see what happens. Hopefully it will work out

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
anytime i did a titantron following my system it has always worked right in CAE and on match..i don't know why your game freezes ..never had a prolem like this..but maybe could be somethin' when you rebuild iso. i don't know what you are using for this. i have always used for open and rebuild iso XPERTv2