SVR2011 Mega Hacked ISO (PSP)

dabaddguy

Midcard
Reaction score
Xo-JaRniBoi-oX I truly appreciate all your great work man, when U posted this I had just ask God for this a day before because usually the psp version don't get all these wonderful updates, THEN I saw your post man and then I just went into KID MODE. I appreciate ALL that you have done. Thank You from the bottom of my heart.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
dabaddguy said:
Xo-JaRniBoi-oX I truly appreciate all your great work man, when U posted this I had just ask God for this a day before because usually the psp version don't get all these wonderful updates, THEN I saw your post man and then I just went into KID MODE. I appreciate ALL that you have done. Thank You from the bottom of my heart.
I echo that remark and completely agree!! Love this my man.

Champ ive nearly reupped it for ya, so you will get it tommoz as im off to bed in a tick. :Britney

dabaddguy

Midcard
Reaction score
Thank you my good man, I'm american so I'm nor rushing for it,lol get it??? Thank you.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
dabaddguy said:
Thank you my good man, I'm american so I'm nor rushing for it,lol get it??? Thank you.
:good news Good news everyone, WildForce is confused again.

dabaddguy

Midcard
Reaction score
Heyyo, I just used another pc to get the file, Thanks for everyone's efforts for trying to get this to me, God Bless you all.

dabaddguy

Midcard
Reaction score
Hey man it's good, it works for 5.00m33 on speed 222 as with all SVR games with custom psp's, I got it working and I'm gonna add my movesets, attributes and all that I need to do and then I'll save it and post what I've added to this DREAM Roster, Jaroniboi I'm going to send you a pm after this as I've got a statement for you that you'll be interested in. THIS game is great man, I love the pissing on thq pic brah, nice and classy and plus THAT'S HOW WE FEEL about the shit they've played with us and these game. Thanks soo much my man and this is tennis and I appreciate this serving, the next serve is on me!!!

Synyster

Young Lion
Reaction score
is there a reason you didn't include sting, hawk , animal & a few others from your 2011 hack in your 2010 hack, like compatibility issues or anything like that

mizter_blur

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Xo-JaRniBoi-oX do you have the save file for 6.39 pro b6??coz the current save file is corrupt n failed ti load on my psp.. :(

chinaman

Young Lion
Reaction score
WOW :blink: freaking awsome i will get myself a psp this summer ... Nice Job !!! :toast:

Covered

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
@mizter_blur: try to repair save by FreeCheat and SED.

kumala808

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>May 27 2011, 09:05:16 PM</dd></dl><div>The 3rd link is working for me Champ my man. I will reup it on my Megaupload account just incase you still have problems DL it from Xo-JaRniBoi-oX account. Great work buddy.[/quote]Can i get links to your upload, thanks

kumala808

Opener
Reaction score
thanks how do i enable them in game. sorry when i press select i don't see any cheats

Covered

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
in cwcheat menu, you have to enable cheats.