SVR2011 Mega Hacked ISO (PSP)

Covered

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
in seplugins folder, you have game.txt. open it and you will see path to cwcheat. just add space and 1 at the end. for example:
ms0:/seplugins/cwcheat/cwcheat.prx 1
after you do that, on your PSP (in XMB) click SELECT button and choose Reset VSH.
in game, you have to hold SELECT button for about 3 seconds.

kumala808

Opener
Reaction score
okay after i reset my psp screen shakes and freezes. now i can't get into any of my files gonna try to load memory stick and make adjustments.

Covered

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
i don't know what could happen... Reset VSH is same thing as removing baterry from PSP, inserting it and turning on PSP.

kumala808

Opener
Reaction score
still don't see menu, i have my seplugins folder, copied the cwcheat from the download into that folder, plugin is enabled in recovery, hold select in game and no screen. what am i missing. thanks

Covered

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
how long are u holding SELECT button? i could make seplugins folder for you and give you download link

<blockquote class='code_blockquote'><dl><dt>Code: </dt><dd> </dd></dl><code>http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NFEEIK3I</code></blockquote>
there is no cheats database in this so you must add the one from jarniboi's hack.

kumala808

Opener
Reaction score
okay i put in your seplugin folder, thanks again, put the cwcheat from the hack download and still don't see the cwcheat menu

Covered

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
hold SELECT button for 10 seconds maybe, i'm not sure what default time is for CWCheat to come up

kumala808

Opener
Reaction score
can someone post a step by step for this bruddah on how to do this correctly. I appreciate covered help but its just me. thanks

kumala808

Opener
Reaction score
when exactly do i press the select to pull up the cwcheat, i reinstalled cw and the hack and still don't see the hack up. thanks

kumala808

Opener
Reaction score
ok it was umd setting in recover mode, have it working, but the first player and i can select any wrestler, but when it comes to the cpu, it only allows to either choose a female or random.

Syth1

Opener
Reaction score
What's up Jarniboi? Just wanted to give you some info. Your hack runs on my phat PSP 1000 with Gen D2 perfectly,but does NOT run on my PSP Slim 2000 with Gen Prom2.It freezes after the PSP logo screen.Which CFW were u using and do you think it can be patched to work on later CFWs?

Xo-JaRniBoi-oX

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Syth1 said:
What's up Jarniboi? Just wanted to give you some info. Your hack runs on my phat PSP 1000 with Gen D2 perfectly,but does NOT run on my PSP Slim 2000 with Gen Prom2.It freezes after the PSP logo screen.Which CFW were u using and do you think it can be patched to work on later CFWs?
i am then using d-gen 3 but now i ma using d-gen 4 prometheus, go to pspiso they could help you with this

Xo-JaRniBoi-oX

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
kumala808 said:
ok it was umd setting in recover mode, have it working, but the first player and i can select any wrestler, but when it comes to the cpu, it only allows to either choose a female or random.
try this in recovery menu:

advanced - advanced configuration - and then enable plain modules in UMD/ISO

SWATstryker

Opener
Reaction score
your ISO file is damaged\curropted so when I choose a charecter like kurt angle the game freezes can you upload the ISO again? thanks (=