SVR2011 Mega Hacked ISO (PSP)

SWATstryker

Opener
Reaction score
nikethebike said:
Loose respect? When did he even earn it?

You aren't born with respect, that is something you earn by how you act!

Mr. Orange, I guess you've got work to do to get on the respected list... Tam ti dam daaam!!!
how do you expect me to gain respect if nobody help me in hacking and answers my questions? :blink:

kumala808

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Xo-JaRniBoi-oX</dt><dd>Jul 18 2011, 03:08:11 PM</dd></dl><div>
kumala808 said:
ok it was umd setting in recover mode, have it working, but the first player and i can select any wrestler, but when it comes to the cpu, it only allows to either choose a female or random.
try this in recovery menu:

advanced - advanced configuration - and then enable plain modules in UMD/ISO[/quote]thanks man, will give it a shot. awesome work

kumala808

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Xo-JaRniBoi-oX</dt><dd>Jul 18 2011, 03:08:11 PM</dd></dl><div>
kumala808 said:
ok it was umd setting in recover mode, have it working, but the first player and i can select any wrestler, but when it comes to the cpu, it only allows to either choose a female or random.
try this in recovery menu:

advanced - advanced configuration - and then enable plain modules in UMD/ISO[/quote]k, tried it but it still only allows me to select female or random after i choose my wrestlers. what cheat should be enabled in cwcheat in order for the game to run better. thanks.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
SWATstryker said:
how do you expect me to gain respect if nobody help me in hacking and answers my questions? :blink:
Did you try redownloading?
Have you waited patiently for a reply?

And there are many tutorials on this site to start from when it comes to modding. If you start from them and do something then ask the questions, you'll get more respect. Also, making sure you PM the right person when you have a question regarding one special mans work is also a good thing.

SWATstryker

Opener
Reaction score
nikethebike said:
SWATstryker said:
Did you try redownloading?
Have you waited patiently for a reply?

And there are many tutorials on this site to start from when it comes to modding. If you start from them and do something then ask the questions, you'll get more respect. Also, making sure you PM the right person when you have a question regarding one special mans work is also a good thing.
is I redownload and it's damaged or unknown format only for parts 2 and 3 part 1 works but this isn't really useful if 2 and 3 do not work

SWATstryker

Opener
Reaction score
this is what I get when I open part 1:
3105343.gif

and ths is what I get when I open part 2 and 3:
9997fbf.gif

maybe it works and I don't know what to do...

SWATstryker

Opener
Reaction score
ok everyone I'm sorry.....
I finally managed to run the hack I just needed a program named hj split and jarniboi haven't told me that I need this program to join files and my friend helped me with this so everything is allright you can delete the spam I made and again I'm sorry

kumala808

Opener
Reaction score
You need a program file splitter. Google it. I would give you a link but im not on my computer. Install. Run. And locate file 001 and it should load the rest but instead od splitting. Select join then using rar extract.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
SWATstryker said:
ok everyone I'm sorry.....
I finally managed to run the hack I just needed a program named hj split and jarniboi haven't told me that I need this program to join files and my friend helped me with this so everything is allright you can delete the spam I made and again I'm sorry
Glad you got it sorted. ;)