The Court.

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Advocate - Fofo
Innocent but in Dock - Mr. Edward
Murder Weapon - No weapon, the Lion was used to kill.
Dead: Mrs. Tia (Edward's assistant)
Real criminal - Mr. Kayden

Explanation:
It states that Tia used to supply Edward's formulas/researches, so it is obvious that Kayden used think Edward is a better scientist than him, which is why he used to steal his formulas. He was angered after Tia stopped giving away Edward's formulas to him and that's the time when he thought that something need to be done.
Since he is also an animal scientist, it is possible even he had that new cage which opens up with a remote. One could not think of a better plan than using that remote to release the lion off the cage which not only just kills Tia and puts the blame on Edward but also removes a roadblock out of his way.

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Dammit! I almost thought I got this one. heh! I'm really curious now to know the right answer.

Btw, this thread is awesome. Keep these cases coming. :D

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Advocate - Baal
Innocent but in Dock - Mr. Edward
Murder Weapon - No weapon, the Lion was used to kill.
Dead: Mrs. Tia (Edward's assistant)
Real criminal - Mr. Bobby

I assume the Hint: Re*ainer is a typo and should be retainer :unsure:

Explanation:

Condemned to work as a servant, Bobby wanted to get a revenge, she wasted his life by getting him in troubles at his college so he wanted to take her life. Being young he had to wear a retainer for his teeth which he could have lost while running away from the room after releasing the lion from his cage. The reason why the only fingerprints on the remote ar Mr Edward's is because, as a servant, Bobby was wearing gloves at work and couldn't leave his prints on the remote.

KD Jackson.

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Really cool! Another right answer from you. That's the reason I gave that hint, in all the cases, no one uses it right. :p

The Aughat

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hey, KD just asking. Are you the only one to post cases or are we allowed to post too?

KD Jackson.

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
As for right now, its only me...
So, the hardest case up. Murder or a suicide?

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Advocate - Baal
Innocent but in Dock - Zoe
Murder Weapon - Burning the house
Dead: Nicole.
Real criminal - Suicide

Explanation:

Zoe's husband had an affair with Nicole who thought he would leave his wife for her. A third girl, Eve, loves the man and he end up having another affair with her, Nicole found out and understand that the man wouldn't leave his wife for her, she understood that she was just another girl he used to fuck. As she couldn't support this, shed killed herself, Zoe's hair could have just been on her husband clothes as they were together and it could have just fell from it when he went to see Nicole.

KD Jackson.

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
baal666 said:
Advocate - Baal
Innocent but in Dock - Zoe
Murder Weapon - Burning the house
Dead: Nicole.
Real criminal - Suicide

Explanation:

Zoe's husband had an affair with Nicole who thought he would leave his wife for her. A third girl, Eve, loves the man and he end up having another affair with her, Nicole found out and understand that the man wouldn't leave his wife for her, she understood that she was just another girl he used to fuck. As she couldn't support this, shed killed herself, Zoe's hair could have just been on her husband clothes as they were together and it could have just fell from it when he went to see Nicole.
Wrong answer baal! :p
Also, you used the word "fuck", I as a criminal lawyer, never used abusive word like that in a court. :)

I never said Zoe and Nicole came to know about the 3rd girl Eve, she is hidden.

This is a Murder.
Criminal: Philip, he took Zoe's hair and went straight to Nicole's house. Burnt it, in which Nicole died. He left Zoe's hair so that Police/cops arrest Zoe and he can live his life with the 3rd girl, Eve peacefully.

An innocent, Zoe is hanged until death. First OSR case which showed injustice.

Wait for the next case, Baal, your first lost. Good try, tbh.