The Legends Patch[WIP]

ultimatex

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
hey man ... any update i mean ... when are you gonna release it ?

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
People really & i mean REALLY need to stop bumping old topics........Don't you think if there was any update he would post it? The lack of common sense these days amazes me.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
WildForce67 said:
People really & i mean REALLY need to stop bumping old topics........Don't you think if there was any update he would post it? The lack of common sense these days amazes me.
Second bro!

Its does amaze me, but sometimes we bump to show our interest in a patch! Ultimate-X man, next time PM Stinger to enquire about updates. :B-)

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
I mostly talking about Apapufo , it seems like lately it is happening alot more.

Stinger Cage

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I think I heard that NTB is working on his editor for some new feature so I'm waiting for some features to be added and I need some movesets if someone can do it in the editor format

If movesets were finished I would release the patch.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
?

What should I be working on?

???

I just made a new release of version 20...

Stinger Cage

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I don't mean for now but I think that you said you want to add some new features like add belt and there is something I need a lot that we can remove things because sometimes I make some adds by mistake and it destroy all my work.

but if I had the movesets now.I will release v1 of the patch.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The editor can be used to change the moves , you just need a new save for the changes to take place

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Well considering I've done like two releases in the last year, you're in for a wait I guess. There's a lot I want to add but I don't have much time.