Thoughts on my new Bracelet

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Just got myself a new blazing Bracelet to fit my outfit for the summer,and wanted you guys's opinion :D

484774_196930153797452_1157522614_n.jpg

cost me about $11,pretty cheap for such a good looking bracelet imo.

luchamucha

Young Lion
Reaction score
Just stating the obvious dude. It's fucking shit and looks like something a 10 year old punk rocker would wear

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
luchamucha said:
Just stating the obvious dude. It's fucking shit and looks like something a 10 year old punk rocker would wear
Sure...

luchamucha

Young Lion
Reaction score
Listen, sorry if I seem harsh. My intentions are not to offend but being honest. I won't approve of something just to make you happy.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Forgot to add i'm about to remove that thing in the middle of the bracelet and replace it with a similar chain to fit,i'll like it even more!

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
luchamucha said:
Listen, sorry if I seem harsh. My intentions are not to offend but being honest. I won't approve of something just to make you happy.
No worries bro,at first i didn't make this thread and expect everybody to like it i know what was coming,afterall i make the final decision wether i should like it or not. :)

luchamucha

Young Lion
Reaction score
I kinda feel like a jerk now. I honestly just prefer being honest and not a kiss ass. That's how I role. As long as you like it is all that matters

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Really Gay (not homosexual... gay) that you're talking about a bracelet.

GUUURL

luchamucha

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Lord Of Dorkness</dt><dd>Jun 14 2013, 07:48:07 PM</dd></dl><div>Really Gay (not homosexual... gay) that you're talking about a bracelet.

GUUURL[/quote]Last time I saw this was the general discussion section. So with that said he can discuss about whatever he wants

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
luchamucha said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Lord Of Dorkness</dt><dd>Jun 14 2013, 07:48:07 PM</dd></dl><div>Really Gay (not homosexual... gay) that you're talking about a bracelet.

GUUURL
Last time I saw this was the general discussion section. So with that said he can discuss about whatever he wants[/quote]you! shudup, i'll crush you!

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score

GUUURL[/quote]C'mon Victor,don't let me start talking about your girlfriend's bum.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Swifty said:

GUUURL
C'mon Victor,don't let me start talking about your girlfriend's bum.[/quote]i like my gf's bum :p
but that's off topic

luchamucha

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Lord Of Dorkness</dt><dd>Jun 14 2013, 07:55:51 PM</dd></dl><div>
luchamucha said:
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
you! shudup, i'll crush you![/quote]Fuk u dork.

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I like it. Then again, I'm the only guy that actually even wear this kinda of stuff in my clique.