TNA: Unbreakable (05/06, the good era)

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Herco Wisky</dt><dd>Jan 16 2016, 04:45:18 AM</dd></dl><div>In that case... I credit Loco for the AKI face (Slightly modified).

THE PHENOMENAL ONE.

Kinda' happy for how the entrance attire came up. Only thing is that it sucks that you can't split the feet texture in two separate colours.

[/quote]You can have split colours on the boots. I did it on my old AJ mod in 2005. I don't know if anyone still has it tho. Just experiment with the foot mapping.

Herco Wisky

Opener
Reaction score
Thanks a lot!. I'm not sure if I can hack the boots :p, I'll probably end up giving him a full white boot and a full blue boot if nobody comes up with a hack, since I'm probably not doing it.

Already finished Tenay, West, Trytan, Rudy Charles, Jeremy Borash, Shane Douglas, Gail Kim and Traci Brooks. Can't be bothered to post a picture since they are not that interesting and most have already been done by other guys.

Coming soon, Team Canada!

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
I can't hack to save my life and still mod, so don't feel so bad. Eventually you'll end up finding help from fellow members.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
You don't need a hack, you just need to know how the texture is mapped.

Here's a pic of my old AJ
AJStyles.png

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
This project reminded me that i had to repost the links to my TNA mods. They're high res but if anything can help you, feel free to use them.

Herco Wisky

Opener
Reaction score
baal666 said:
This project reminded me that i had to repost the links to my TNA mods. They're high res but if anything can help you, feel free to use them.
That's good! If you can, upload it for me, might be useful. And if anyone has Sk's AJ, please upload it too.

O' Canada!

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Herco Wisky</dt><dd>Jan 17 2016, 07:29:50 PM</dd></dl><div>
baal666 said:
That's good! If you can, upload it for me, might be useful. And if anyone has Sk's AJ, please upload it too.

O' Canada!

[/quote]Hell yeah!!! Your style of AKI reminds me alot like Loco's. Great stuff!!

Herco Wisky

Opener
Reaction score
Kinda lazy to post the portraits :p. Apolo and Sonny Siaki wasn't a very popular team, but I always thought that Apolo was really talented.

Hipnosis

Opener
Reaction score
Personally Late 2009 RIGHT BEFORE Hogan was my favorite. But this time is a strong second. I just hated that I couldn't watch it because they were transitioning from FSN to Spike but it was still a lot of great stuff happening. Rhino got a World Title win. AJ Styles was back in the X-Division feuding with Petey Williams. We also saw THE RETURN of STING! We saw Christian get what he deserved. We had Monty Brown pouncing people left and right! He even beat Jeff Hardy CLEAN on Jeff's last TNA PPV. Even Jeff Hardy was still really great. Since leaving he hasn't really been that same Jeff Hardy. I'm pretty excited for this era. Everything within 2004-2006 was really special.

Herco Wisky

Opener
Reaction score
Hey, remember when these guys came from ROH and teamed for a while? Remember how awesome it was?

Credits to Alanchiz and HiW for some graphics.

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
Dang this mod is going like a Powertrain 0_0
Also a fun fact, TNA is one of the 1st wrestling shows I watched when I was 7.
I think I watched it in the 2006-2007 era, when Kurt Angle joined TNA.

Herco Wisky

Opener
Reaction score
Thanks a lot! It's going up really fast for three reasons: One that I was already working on it in the shadows, second that it includes some graphics that are not mine (Though most of them have been edited to fit aki style), and third, I currently have a lot of free time to kill since it's holiday time here in Argentina :p

Speaking of people that were awesome together: 3LK!

Thanks to Loco for the Konnan tats and Ron Killings hair and face.

Of course they all come with cool entrance attires, just too lazy to make the pics as editing the pics in the smackdown mall is a pain in the ass
:D

I spent most of the day on Dustin Rhodes, mainly because I didn't know much about the guy when he was doing this gimmick. No Black Reign, at least not for now :p
What about this dude? Remember when he was a huge badass tagging with Monty Brown?

Even though it happened later on, there was no way in hell I was gonna leave the James Gang out of this!

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Haha! it's holiday time in Chile, too. But I'm too lazy to mod anything!

Impressive work there, mang!

Herco Wisky

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>Jan 19 2016, 09:51:54 AM</dd></dl><div>Haha! it's holiday time in Chile, too. But I'm too lazy to mod anything!

Impressive work there, mang![/quote]I'm going to wrestle in Chile in April :)