TNA vs. ROH

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
The Grandaddy of 'em all... the original No Mercy save by the man Alanchiz. This was the first save I ever played, and man.... it was just plain awesome. The roster is right around the 2004/2005 time period.

Release Date: August 8th, 2005

Creator: Alanchiz

<iframe type='text/html' width='450' height='350' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

:The Mario Dance:

DOWNLOAD

Does anybody have Rudi's Jeff Hardy mod, which was made to compliment the save? Here's a preview:

JeffHardy.jpg

[/SPOILER]

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
*bump*

The times, they are a-changing. This save is released to the public. This is the first of a few contributions of this sort, and I thought it would be perfect to start it off with the ORIGINAL completely converted No Mercy save.

:bender: <big>All bow to the mighty ALANCHIZ!</big>

D

DatWhiteBoy75

Crowd Member
I just wanted to say big ups to the creator of this. For some reason no other No Mercy hack or the rom it self will work on my computer but this one runs prefect. And amazing.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Sorry if i bumped a very VERY old thread but i was wondering

Was there ever a DLC for this mod? like EVER? if it indeed it had some could someone pass them to me?

Again,sorry for bumping this old thread,i just had to ask :)

Hardcorelews

Young Lion
Reaction score
hi, hope to get some insight
playing this mod i have ALOT of bugs, mainly after taunts and some moves the characters, either myself or cpu will climb an invisible cage at any space on the map.... any insight?

also seeing the jeff add on how do i impliment him into the current set up?

many thanks to anyone who can help, much love to the community :) i play no mercy mods more than just about any other game lol

Attachments: