Triple H reveals secret about Evolution

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Warning: This news story contains spoilers from the upcoming 'Triple H: Thy Kingdom Come' DVD.

Triple H has revealed a secret about his 'Four Horsemen' rip-off Evolution

The revelation was made in an interview for the documentary portion of the forthcoming 'Triple H: Thy Kingdom Come' DVD. He explains that Batista was not supposed to be in the group.

Former WCW superstar Mark Jindrak was supposed to be the group's enforcer. They had even already filmed vignettes with the original line-up (Jindrak, Triple H, Ric Flair and Randy Orton). But for unknown reasons, the spot was given to Batista. The WWE felt that Batista was to big to work as a bodyguard for a mid-carder like Reverend D-Von, and really wanted to distance him from the Deacon Batista gimmick. But there has been no reason given for him replacing Jindrak.

Jindrak would form an ill-fated tag team with Garrison Cade (Lance Cade) for a year before taking on a narcissist gimmick, heavily based on Lex Luger. He would later join a revised version of Team Angle with Kurt Angle and Luther Reigns.

Since then, Jindrak has become a major star in Mexico, using the name Marco Corleone. Jindrak's body shape was also the base for the Moves Man characters in most of the WWE games made by THQ.

wwefan4life2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
256fubl.jpg

Jindrak is on the far right..... obviously.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
When I look at that picture of the "Original" evolution I see a carbon copy of HHH. Obviously I see why they went with Batista now.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Totally looks like an old version of Triple H from this distance.

I guess going with Batista was a far better choice,didn't he debut againts Jericho?

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Have to say, they went with the correct person. I just wonder what would happen if both men remained in their role though.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>NinjaMan Jones</dt><dd>Sep 29 2013, 12:56:40 PM</dd></dl><div>
Cerberus said:
I hate Batista.....
[/quote]Good, i'm glad he does.