Triple Threat: WWF vs WCW vs ECW

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
lbDFL.png

Triple Threat Team: CBV, Super El Guapo, jcsix, and VictorVlast

Credit for various parts and labor: Wolfpac_69, Shane, jcsix, Orson, Gaz, dbs64, VictorVlast, dnewgrounds KG 24 WldFb, CM, alanchiz, Shane and hackers who's names have been lost to us.

Available for download soon!

First pack will include:

Every default wrestler slot replaced.

Ten arenas.

New Portraits.

A new interface.

The reason for not waiting until everything is done is to avoid it never getting released. Wrestler packs will be released semi-regularly.

Thanks for various support, inspiration and suggestions: The No Mercy communities, chikaraboy, gaz, Shane, Jcsix, Champ, Ronaldrain, Wolf_Pac69, 80las, SLX, CM, The Juice, Iccotracs, Wildforce, nWo Mark, Yan, 80las, AKi-Man and Orson.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
lbDFL.png

Credit for various parts and labor: Wolfpac_69, Shane, jcsix, Orson, Gaz, dbs64, VictorVlast, dnewgrounds KG 24 WldFb, CM, alanchiz, Shane and hackers who's names have been lost to us.

First pack will include:

Ten arenas.

New Portraits.

A new interface.

The reason for not waiting until everything is done is to avoid it never getting released. Wrestler packs will be released semi-regularly.

Thanks for various support, inspiration and suggestions: The No Mercy communities, chikaraboy, gaz, Shane, Jcsix, Champ, Ronaldrain, Wolf_Pac69, 80las, SLX, CM, The Juice, Iccotracs, Wildforce, nWo Mark, Yan, 80las, AKi-Man and Orson.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
lbDFL.png

First pack will include:

Ten arenas.

New Portraits.

A new interface.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
lbDFL.png

First pack will include:

Ten arenas.

New Portraits.

A new interface.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
lbDFL.png

First pack will include:

Ten arenas.

New Portraits.

A new interface.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
lbDFL.png

First pack will include:

Ten arenas.

New Portraits.

A new interface.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
lbDFL.png

First pack will include:

Ten arenas.

New Portraits.

A new interface.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I am so pleased to see you wanting to get back into this bro. The previews look great buddy. I like this idea and it can only imagine what surprises you have in store for us. Amazing stuff CBV and Micheal. :toast: Bruce Campbell :ajtna:

dabaddguy

Midcard
Reaction score
WOWWW go gentlemen go...I LOVE this man, I am Oozing machismo with anticipation , this looks great.
P.S. thank you soo much for mentioning me, I'm honored.

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Amazing mods, looking forward for you great save! And a big thank you for all your help.

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
I'm actually glad to see you modding again and deciding to release these as they are all jewels but I especially like the Hart Foundation.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Thanks, guys. I really appreciate the kind words. The first pack should be coming out EXTREMELY soon, being as I have most of the bases done for the first 25 wrestlers. All I need to do now is add some shine and fix a few minor details. I figured since OSR has Malenko fever right now I would show mine, I haven't got around to doing any of the shine, yet, that will be finished tonight, along with Triple H.

W6Bpv.png

Credit to El Guapo for the design on the shorts, and Orson for the trunks, knee pads and boots.

The first pack WILL include the Hart Foundation and the Four Horsemen (Flair, Arn, Malenko and Benoit... don't you DARE ask me to make Mongo :D ), being as I always thought it would be fun to have those two stables feud.

When I get home tonight I'll try to finish a few off, though it is Friday, I have no desire to get stuck downtown this evening. ;)

Also, if anyone wants to help with menus and interface please let me know, we could use some help in that area to speed things along. We would like the first pack to be released within the next month or two. ;)

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
Totally understand about McMichael but what about Tully?
Iceman is looking great :7
can't wait for the Hart Foundation
Far as help goes I can do start screens,sd mall and SS edit SS select screens
if that will help or I have templates if you wanna make them yourself.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Good point on Tully, he was one of the founders and really SHOULD be included. Hopefully he can be made available for the second pack. I also wanted to include Pillman's 4 Horsemen attire, so he can change sides whenever players would want. :)

You have templates for those? That's awesome! I think those would be incredibly useful!

I'm gonna try and pm some of our graphics makers around here for the actual textures to use in the menus, I think. Some of the stuff that has been coming out has been pretty cool, so hopefully someone can design something that really pops. (I know you have your hands tied with R.A.A.W., which is looking amazing, by the way.) Thanks, my man, I really appreciate it!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I just don't like him. :)
:stoppit
He annoys me almost as much as Rebecca Black.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Glad to see this will become a reality bro. Its nice to know we have a save that will rekindle the memories of the 90's.