Reaction score
ECW, work in progress.
1vert.png

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
YES!! Damn motherfucker that looks awesome bro. I was hoping we would see a ECW arena. Oh! Is "Hat guy" gonna be in the crowd?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Bump! Since it is my topic, I'll double post all I want.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JERRY LYNN! He's 48, today.
KKhQ6.png

Credit: CM for tight templates, Orson for knee pads and boots, and Shane for making the design on the first attire, thanks, man! It looks effin' SWEET! I owe ya! :)

Kid Kash
MognB.png

Credit: CM for tights templates, Orson for knee pads and boots, Striker for kickpads, and Shane for the design on the second attire, thanks, again! ;)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Wow! Lynn is 48? Looks good for 48 in a no homo way.

Yeah those lynn tights look real good. Well done Shane. I really like both of these mods and you know Toaster head im a supporter of your work. Great job.

Ps. The only thing I kinda am not sure about is Kash's face. There is quite a bit of shadow around the nose/under the eyes area. No complaints though.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I've been trying to clear it up using the dodge tool and smudge tool, but most of the time it just comes out worse. :D

Trial and error, I guess. Hopefully when I'm done it'll look a lot more clean than it does right now.

Save title changed in the first post. ;)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Flying Toaster</dt><dd>Jun 13 2011, 08:30:38 PM</dd></dl><div>I've been trying to clear it up using the dodge tool and smudge tool, but most of the time it just comes out worse. :D Trial and error, I guess. Hopefully when I'm done it'll look a lot more clean than it does right now. Save title changed in the first post. ;)[/quote]Yeah thats understandable buddy. I know nothing! about Hi-res, so cant help on that front. Really pumped to see this progress. Also "Triple Threat" is a ideal name my man. :bb:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I thought so, too. I wanted to have all three companies represented equally, plus, it gives me borders to keep the mods in. Unfortunately, being as three companies are to be represented, I won't be able to fit in every single wrestler that I want to. :( Compromises have to me made.

The roster, as it stands:

WCW:
1.Sting
2.Flair
3.Hogan
4.Nash
5.Hall
6.Macho
7.Luger
8.Goldberg
9.Booker T
10. Stevie Ray
11. Scott Steiner
12. Rick Steiner
13. DDP
14.Rey Mysterio
15.Dean Malenko
16.Eddie Guerrero
17.Chris Benoit
18.Juvi
19.La Parka
20.The Giant
21.Ultimo Dragon
22.Kidman
23.Kanyon
24.Jericho
25. Arn Anderson

WWF

1.Bret Hart
2.Shawn Michaels
3. Stone Cold
4. The Undertaker
5. Kane
6. Mick Foley
7. Owen Hart
8. Jim Niedhart
9. British Bulldog
10. HHH
11. Kurt Angle
12. Road Dogg
13. Edge
14. Christian
15. Matt Hardy
16. Jeff Hardy
17. Bubba Ray
18. D-Von
19. The Rock
20. Farooq
21. Bradshaw
22. Big Boss Man
23. Mr. Ass
24.X-Pac
25. Brian Pillman

ECW:

1.Terry Funk
2.Sabu
3.Justin Credible
4.New Jack
5.Shane Douglas
6.Sandman
7.Jerry Lynn
8.Rob Van Dam
9.Rhino
10.Kid Kash
11.The Blue Meanie
12.Tanaka
13.Raven
14.Lance Storm
15.RVD
16.Stevie Richards
17.Tommy Dreamer
18.Super Crazy
19.Ian Rotten
20.Axl Rotten
21.Saturn
22.Kronus
23.Pitbull 1
24.Pitbull 2
25.Mike Awesome

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I think the roster is spot on man! It has the main players from each promotion and looking at it! I would have chosen the same, pretty much.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Thankfully, guys like Saturn, Benoit, Malenko, Raven and others were in all three companies, so they can be swapped. The first release will have two attires, but eventually when we get all four done they will have attires from every promotion.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Very nice buddy. Cant wait!!

Yeah alot of the wrestlers in the roster have been in each promotion anyway, so it works perfectly bro.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Hart Foundation
pHTzC.png

Credit: CM: trunks template, Orson: Trunks, boots, and Jim's face, I also used a scan of his for Bret and Davey Boy's faces. Yan: Jeans, HiW: Singlet top, Michael El Guapo: Bulldog's tassels.
:Felix:
I might take a break for the day.... starting to get a bit burned out.

nWo mark (WMI)

Midcard
Reaction score
Overall a good job, but if you do decide to edit these abit further I have a few suggestions:
- The singlets are kind of inaccurately shaped compared to the ones the foundation wore
- The pink singlets are really bright and kind of look textureless
- Bret's boots could stand to be a little lower
- Bret's face could stand to be a little higher
- Owen's face could be blended more to match the body

These are all cosmetic details, but I think if addressed it would vastly improve the quality of the mods. Keep up the good work tho, bro...I love the active modding community we have here.

~*E*~
nWo 4 Life

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>nWo mark</dt><dd>Jun 14 2011, 12:45:31 AM</dd></dl><div>Overall a good job, but if you do decide to edit these abit further I have a few suggestions:
- The singlets are kind of inaccurately shaped compared to the ones the foundation wore
- The pink singlets are really bright and kind of look textureless
- Bret's boots could stand to be a little lower
- Bret's face could stand to be a little higher
- Owen's face could be blended more to match the body

These are all cosmetic details, but I think if addressed it would vastly improve the quality of the mods. Keep up the good work tho, bro...I love the active modding community we have here.

~*E*~
nWo 4 Life[/quote]Thanks, nWo Mark. I was hoping one of the vets around here would give me some criticism. I still consider myself very new to this and have plenty of room for improvement. So when someone pipes up like that, it really helps me see what I need to work on.

Honestly? You are spot on. I'm glad a seasoned modder such as yourself took the time to point things out to me and give me some encouragement, it helps. :)

I'll hopefully address those issues later this week, thanks again, man. :toast:

nWo mark (WMI)

Midcard
Reaction score
Never a problem. I was telling Loco that I was considering lending my input abit more here, but I didn't want anybody to take it as me being overbearing or trying to bring anybody down. I appreciate that you took the suggestions so positively, and like I said before, I look forward to further progress on this :)

~*E*~
nWo 4 Life

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I don't think it is overbearing at all. I'll take all the help I can get.

I'll either get to the Hart Foundation tomorrow or the next day. Tonight I decided to top a little bitty off in my graveyard of unfinished shite... because your avatar got it in my head.

The nWo
uBxwo.png

Credit: Orson: Knee pad textures, Boots (Hogan's boots are mine, I like them :) ), trunk template, a scan for Hall's face, and Nash's bottom half from the boiler suit. HiW, I do believe, is credit for Nash's singlet. El Guapo made Nash's tassels, and Halls graphics on the trunk and knee pads. Nash's forhead definitely needs touched up, just noticed it when I posted the pic.... :stoppit

Also, WCW Hulkster Hogan:
9wj2W.png

Credit: CM: Trunk Templates, Orson: Face scan, rest is all me.

By the way, to all the other noobs, EVERY single resource I have used for this save is available here in the resources section. ;)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I think the Hart Foundation looks great man, but agree with nWo Mark on the suggestions that will trully make your mods even better. Im honoured to have such great/respected modders here and friends who are helping my forum grow. The pleasure is all mine guys. Love the updates buddy.

gazwefc

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I have to say I am really loving the skin textures, could even be my new favourite style

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Taking nWo mark's input into consideration.....

Bret Hart
SfScs.png

Same credits as before, with the exception of the new singlet. That one is half mine, half Showdown textures. The face has been raised, boots lowered, and singlet re-done. I could probably use some burn tool on the pink, though. Anyone else have tricks they use for stuff like that? :unsure: