Triple Threat: WWF vs WCW vs ECW

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Sorry to slightly derail from the topic Toaster Head my man, but how do you add those black borders around the wrestler mods? I use PS for previews.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Nope. I go to "blending options" for the layer and select the "stroke" effect.

gazwefc

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
hey toaster, a trick i use instead of using the burn tool is to use the lasso with a feathered edge and quickly lasso the parts i want to darken, copy the lassoed parts and past them ontop on the singlet then change the blend mode to hard light or whatever looks best. hold ALT and click between the two layers so that the lassoed parts don't over lap the singlet edges.

Hope that makes sense?

dabaddguy

Midcard
Reaction score
WOW gentlemen this is smooth brah, I love the foundation and the nWo, keep it up people, I love it, btw, only a great modder can see the things that nWo has seen, I guess it's because he's great and I stink is the reason I couldn't see what nwo said lol :yes: , great EYE my man, better yet their both great. I'd LOVE to see more. Thanks.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Alright, had to pretty much completely re-do my Sandman from the Hardcore Homecoming pack, being as he just looked completely awful.

I'm much happier with this one. :)

The Sandman
NouY2.png

Credit: Yan (Jeans), Orson for the shirt template and boots.
When I uploaded the pic I saw that the face needed straitening, which I have done. ;)

I've run into a dilemma, though, and would appreciate some feedback on it.

I forgot the Public Enemy and Mikey Whipwreck, I really think I should squeez them in. I was thinking about making the Pitbulls and Bad Breed one slot to be able to fit them. Public Enemy would be one slot, as well... but we could use WLDFB's attire codes to give them different movesets, still. :unsure:

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I was just about to say about the face, but you have fixed it buddy. Great job on Sandman, everything looks great.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Yeah, sometimes I get over-excited when I get close to finishing, and end up missing a lot of details.

Attire from 1/10/98 against Sabu, one of my favorite ECW matches of all time:
PMtsJ.png

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Looks great buddy. I have that match on VHS.

One thing, but maybe this face has already been fixed. The eyes look a tad too... Oriental? A tad closed in! Well, Sandman was either drunk, stoned or both when he wrestled so its kinda works anyway. :D

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I was actually happy that he looked drunk and stoned.......

I mean..... it's Hack. That's what he does. :)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Flying Toaster</dt><dd>Jun 16 2011, 08:42:00 PM</dd></dl><div>I was actually happy that he looked drunk and stoned....... I mean..... it's Hack. That's what he does. :)[/quote]Ok smartass. :D

Nah seriously though, I agree. The face is perfect for Sandman. He was really one of a kind. I mean..... Vince took that Gimmick (Kinda) and gave it to Steve Austin. There be no beer drinking if it was not for Sandman. :toast:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I wanted to put a cig in his mouth, but I thought it would be too goofy.... :( Oh well.

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Flying Toaster</dt><dd>Jun 16 2011, 08:47:27 PM</dd></dl><div>I wanted to put a cig in his mouth, but I thought it would be too goofy.... :( Oh well.[/quote]Entrance man entrance hell yeah you should totally add it :toast:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
bVTi5.png

Credit: CM trunk templates, Orson boots. Jcsix for the face from his unfinished works. Thanks, gents. :hi

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
HBK
YTXCl.png

Credit: CM for tights templates, Gaz for the DX Logo, thanks! :)

Austin
SmsCS.png

Credit: Orson: Knee Pads, Boots, and Trunks. Yan: Jeans

Update on Hogan:
JBgsG.png

Z40KM.png

El Guapo made a better Hollywood face from a reference pic that nWo mark posted. Good stuff. Dig it! Since we'll be using 'no entrance' codes, I felt no need to keep the entrance attires as they were. Yay! Four attires, at least, even if they are kind of a cheap way out! :mb2: