{TUTORIAL} How to put skins in GTA San Andreas

John360

Midcard
Reaction score
Today I'am writing a tutorial which will tell you how to put skins in GTA San Andreas.I wrote this tutorial for those who may not know how to put the skins that i have made or any other skin into their game.

1.You first would have to download Cleo's skin selector(DOWNLOAD),if you don't have Cleo download it from here:DOWNLOAD (I recommend Cleo 3)

2.After downloading the skin selector you would have to extract the files and you would then get a folder.In the folder you will see something like this

Files_zps624ab882.png

Put the skin.img,skin_o.cs and skin_o into your GTA San Andreas Cleo folder.

3.Open up IMG tool (If you don't have just search it in google and you will easily find it) click on file/open and select the skin.img that you just have put in your Cleo folder.By default the skin.img will contain only one skin which is renko.To add more skins click on Commands/Add and select the dff and txd files of your skin.

files2_zps9598f1a5.png

4.After putting the files of your skin,you will have to click on Commands/Rebuild Archive and wait for the process to finish,when it is completed,just close the archive and have fun!

files3_zpsaa1b6f6e.png

NOTE:Cleo,Skin Selector and the IMG Tool does not belong to me,it is made by their respective owners.

Dan31

Opener
Reaction score
its work :D im killing with wwe 2k14 superstars and divas (i find it the video on youtube and there is a link in descreption i think ) :cj: GROVE4LIFE