Tutorial: Using Texture Mods

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Credit: FPD :)

First off. You need to download the Rice Plugin 6.1.1 Beta 10 and the BMGlib.rar from here
http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=26442

You have to put BMGlib.dll into the main directory of your emulator (Where the executable file is located) and put the 2 rice....dll files into the "Plugin" folder.

To use textures for No Mercy, you first have to set up your emulator so that they can be loaded.

Follow the following steps and then you are on your way to using textures.

First open your emulator (PJ64 is highly recommended) and go into "Options" then click on "Configure Graphics Plugin"

13ha1.jpg

Once there you will be brought to the "General Options".
20kh.jpg

When there untick "Hide Advanced Settings"
34bv.jpg

After unticking "Hide Advanced Settings" click on "OK" and then go back to "Options" then "Configure Graphics Plugins". Once there click on the "Texture Filters" tab. Once there click on "Load hi-res if available".
44jy.jpg

To install the textures go into the root directory of the emulator and go into the "Plugin" folder and create a folder called "hires_texture"
51bx.jpg

Once the folder "hires_texture" has been created open it and create another folder called "WWF No Mercy"
66mm.jpg

Put all the textures that you want inside the "WWF No Mercy" folder and start up the rom.

Find the original thread HERE.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
No, thank you. I love a good year old bump! :D But really, this topic is pretty helpful, move to the core section of No Mercy.

ripm0re

Young Lion
Reaction score
sO I followed step by step how to do this, And now my Project64 crashes.. Any ideas?

Also they are dressed up in womens suits.. lol

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Sounds like it's not loading the textures. Seems to be a graphical issue. What operating system and graphics card do you have?

metzger203

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hardcorelews said:
great help, however i dont have (or cant find) the texture tab
any advice? thanks
I believe there is a checkbox for "Hide Advanced Settings" under the "Settings" tab in your screenshot. Once you uncheck that you should have access to more settings, including texture options.

damian001

Young Lion
Reaction score
Can anyone reupload the Rice Plugin 6.1.1 Beta 10 and BMGlib.dll somewhere, please?