VPW2 ICCO style

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Alright, now that I've got my game patched I decided to texture this game. Here is the first guy, Ultimo Dragon. There are some alignment issues, but it looks pretty damn cool, especially in the ring.

i5chvp.jpg

Hitman

15hgym1.jpg

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks. Now here is Dragon vs Taker about to throw down.

de30jb.jpg

2m7b4ax.jpg

Maximo

Midcard
Reaction score
Looks awesome,

Alot of aligment issues due to the conversion though,

I will pm you Monday about why the waist/leg connection buggers up the way it does.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks Maximo. I sure could use some help aligning these.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Working with these older AKI models is like working with an action figure. Every part is articulated and movable but you gotta treat it as it's own part. Add to this the fact that you're applying these textures to a 3 dimensional object and it becomes much tougher to get everything aligned properly.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
aligning textures is the biggest bitch of them all but you're doing a great job. dragon's chest and tight logo are the only things that look slightly off. if you decide to release this i'd definitely play it

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I would definitely release this as a small roster save of about 20 guys or so. If anyone has an mpk with caws and all their movesets done for this game it would help me a bunch.
OK brothers, I've done 13 of the 16 caw slots available. 3 more to go. Who should I make?
I'm mostly looking to make guys who appeared in other AKI games and whose moves are already in this game, and also those who had fun movesets to use. I'm thinking of Booker T, Jeff Hardy, and maybe a modern guy. Any suggestions?

152z34p.jpg

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
It won't be the Kliq without Big Kev and the kid. It'd also complete the original nWo trio.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
One last for the night. The Destroyer. Face needs a little fixing, but so far so good.

29eivq.jpg

There will probably never be an Allstars 2, so I think I'm gonna make my own personal Allstars game. This game looks so awesome with hi-res textures.

k0oy2u.jpg