wCw MaYHeM

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Wolfpac_69 said:
I know man I have so many unfinished projects + I'm involved in other peoples mods to at the minute it's just finding the time
yeah I know man, take your time!! Can't wait to play the new generation mod!!
here is some more matches for you guys, lol:

Another streak matches for you guys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfnwKC5fE7U

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Dbs64 has Invaded MaYHeM....
rNQPt8W.png

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
My only qualm with that Havoc arena is it looks like the stage set is floating, not quite set on anything. Maybe in game it looks more natural, not that I'm any good at stages though. Pretty sweet nonetheless.

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Stage is still under work but cheers anyway :) , i hadn't touched mayhem until i was chatting with Dbs64 the save is alive again :)

The Best HitMan Mod Going
Credit: Dbs64
8OJRjh5.png

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Damn that's the best bret I've seen for any video game ever. Even the current Bret game models don't capture his likeness that well. Really digging the new profile renders too they look dope

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Can't wait to bust heads with this Hitman. The other hitman was too skinny.

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'm making a seriously cool moveset for him with some cool hacks as well Dbs64 has as specifics for the version of Bret your gunna love it trust me :)

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Wolf I'm here for help if you want, now I got no more probleme im finally in holidays ;)

Edit : I think you should put his hair over his ears then it'll be AMAZING! ;)

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Brets figure four leg lock on the outside of the ring post would be the best hack ever.

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
That's insane. This save is a must play for me. Bret looks Amazing. Will there be any matches hacked for it?

SLX

Midcard
Reaction score
Wolfpac_69 said:
Dbs64 has Invaded MaYHeM....
rNQPt8W.png
I'm not calling anyone a thief or anything but that is my Havoc from pre-mayhem. I drew the textures by hand and still have the psd. State credit next time brother.

.And I have no reason to lie, I barely visit as it is. :/ I don't have home internet anymore and I'm doing this from my phone. My apologies for never getting the Unreal4 version completed but its not easy when you have no home internet and your Unreal Editor installation gets fucked up :/

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
That's my bad dude sorry these are 2 pics I found on google and merged with parts of your version
How you been btw

SLX

Midcard
Reaction score
Been good brother been getting by and doing other stuff. I perform in central fla in drag shows as Sharinn DeGanja. It takes up most of my time lol. How's the arenas coming on the project btw?

Oh and I somehow fixed my unreal4 installation today so I can work on the mods in my spare time. Yay me. Dunno what I did either

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
We uh....

..... we decided two days ago to revive Generation Hex and make a mega project.

The guys we have working with us are going to be able to do some fuuuuuuuuuuuuun stuff, brutha.

I also hear rumors of Mayhem 4.0 :D

Glad to hear you're doing well, my man. :) Swing by more often, eh?