We have our own gal section? COOL

AJCasey

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I just noticed this and think it is such a amazing idea!! Its nice to see us gals get reconized in a forum like this, and where it is a more male dominant field, but this is such a relief and just wanted to say thnx to the owner of the board and idea for this. I dont get on here much but it seems like a really nice chilled out place, and just what I need after a long day.

Also noticed that there are other gals here? So what do you have in-store for this section Pyschogirl?

Again thnx and love being a member here. :wub:

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Oh thank you AJ for the comments, we have indeed at a female section to the forum and PG will ve moderating it and be adding some cool ideas to the section. I think it is important to have a community that is not just based on a male dominancy, so dabaddguy thought this would be a great add to have and I agree with him.

Keep a eye out as things will be added soon ;)

AJCasey

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Okies tnx tna, would really like to see what pyschogirl does with this part of the forum, and if she needs any help. she can ask me :D

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
I do Need help Dear....I PM'd You.. :D

We Gotta Make Old Skool Reunion one of the Activest (Thats Right "Activest") Communty of Zeta...

ajaction

Young Lion
Reaction score
Wow just now saw this really neat concept I feel special :wub: Hello ladies I'm Audrey

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Hey Audrey, well glad you are liking this section being added as I feel it is a great idea also. PG will be coming up with ideas for this section and if you have any ideas for this section, feel free to consult PG via PM on ideas and see what you all come up with. Looking forward what ideas are implemented here ;)

AJCasey

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
PsychoGirl said:
I do Need help Dear....I PM'd You.. :D

We Gotta Make Old Skool Reunion one of the Activest (Thats Right "Activest") Communty of Zeta...
Hello PG bbe, yeah just got ur pm will send you a reply tommoz as I am soooooo tired, but we can discuss ideas, thnk it be fun!! :D