Reaction score
h9yvYQs.gif

UDk6kAG.gif

My youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeStorm7

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
That moonsault one looks great.

I made an animation a while ago. It was basically just a man running towards another and just dry humping his ass, lol. It was hilarious back then, I think it was a bit childish, I should've added hair to that other guy to make him a woman....(Sorry, it's the middle of the night and I'm a bit woozy).

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>TSF.</dt><dd>Oct 13 2013, 03:48:56 PM</dd></dl><div>That moonsault one looks great.[/quote]It's a Whisper in the Wind you idiot.

(finally managed to pull off a Jericho joke).

nukestorm

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>TSF.</dt><dd>Oct 13 2013, 03:48:56 PM</dd></dl><div>That moonsault one looks great.

I made an animation a while ago. It was basically just a man running towards another and just dry humping his ass, lol. It was hilarious back then, I think it was a bit childish, I should've added hair to that other guy to make him a woman....(Sorry, it's the middle of the night and I'm a bit woozy).[/quote]Lol, lets see :p

And yeah, thanks dude, I've got quite a lot of pivot animations to show you all!

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
KWG said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>TSF.</dt><dd>Oct 13 2013, 03:48:56 PM</dd></dl><div>That moonsault one looks great.
It's a Whisper in the Wind you idiot.

(finally managed to pull off a Jericho joke).
[/quote]*facepalm* lol. It was around 12 that time and like I said, I was fking woozy, :p