weird thing during entrance

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
So something wierd happened. I imported and wrestler over batista using nike's editor. I select him and another wrestler (doesn't matter which one). When it starts it skips the first wrestlers entrance. If i pick him second it will skip the first person's entrance and show his. If i pick him first it will skip his and show the second wrestlers. Has anyone encountered that?

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
do this happens with all models i mean if you select anyone that is not batista the problem still the same?

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
For now it is batista. I tried beth pheonix and big show slots and it did it once but then i switched them around and it worked fine, but every time with batista slot

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
have you tried to change the entrance with batista? maybe the entrance is wrong or the chect pac is corrupted

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
ya i did change the entrance, i am gonna try a different iso.
Sorry for bumping this old topic, but I think it has something to do with the NPCs. If I enable them with Nike's editor, do I still need to add entrances for them? On that note, I have looked at every tutorial in this section, and I can't figure that out. I know how to use hex editors, but there are all the tuts for no models 2011. I just want to add entrances for NPCs on 2010 psp. Please help, I really want to finish my mod