What controller do you guys use?

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
What controller do y'all use to play the AKI wrestling games? I had an older Logitech controller that seemed just perfect but it started bugging out on me so I replaced it with a Logitech 310 and the right bumper just malfunctioned. I tried a wired Xbox 360 controller but the dpad being where it is kinda made it akward to use. Now I'm using a Dual Shock 4 controller but find the Dpad kinda awkard since it is not a round type of dpad. Anybody use something else?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I use the Xbox wired controller, have for years.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Do you use the d pad or analog stick to move your wrestler?

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Analog actually doesn't work too well as there is no diagonal imput for the mulator, so when you try to go right/down for example your guy will pause for a second without moving. Another thing I cant decide with some controllers is what buttons to use for reversing. The triggers feel kinda weird but I feel if I use the bumpers too much in this game it will mess them up sooner than later.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
It will.

But only after a long time. At least with the official microsoft ones. I get a few years at a time of life out of them.

randymanfoo

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I’ve went through many controllers. PS2, wired 360, Xbox one, GameCube, and now I have a Bluetooth N64 Controller by 8bitdo. It’s pretty awesome.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I was thinking of getting a PC converter to use my old Nintendo N64 controllers that are just laying around. Would be cool to use the actual controllers decades later.