TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Let's try something new. Listen to the song played before and share your thoughts on it. It's dumb to just post music and not actually discuss it.

@Wildforce: Not too shabby. I digged three different vocalists, haven't seen that before. I might check them out a bit more.

I'm listening and watching this for two reasons, I fucking love this song, and for some reason the singer just looks SO PISSED in the video that it really clashes with the happy feeling of the music in a hilarious way.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
CBV said:
Let's try something new. Listen to the song played before and share your thoughts on it. It's dumb to just post music and not actually discuss it.

@Wildforce: Not too shabby. I digged three different vocalists, haven't seen that before. I might check them out a bit more.

I'm listening and watching this for two reasons, I fucking love this song, and for some reason the singer just looks SO PISSED in the video that it really clashes with the happy feeling of the music in a hilarious way.

I love that damn song, the video I have on my comp for it is completely different though.

I can't remember why but I read that they had made two different ones for a reason.

I will see if I can find the reason again.

Edit:
Ok for what I was able to find out is the version below was filmed first and is the original lineup of the band. (This is the one I have on my comp)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I guess the bassist ended up in Foghat. Looks like Mungo Jerry changed his lineup almost once every other year. His greatest hits go all over the place.

Not too many other noteworthy songs on it, though.

edit: Ha! This was on the reccomended list:

It's a Faith No More day. Anyone else like Mike Patton?

Warrior

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
TheDoctor said:
CBV said:

I love that damn song, the video I have on my comp for it is completely different though.

I can't remember why but I read that they had made two different ones for a reason.

I will see if I can find the reason again.

Edit:
Ok for what I was able to find out is the version below was filmed first and is the original lineup of the band. (This is the one I have on my comp)
Skipped the last post only because I'm still on this song :)

It's so awesome.

On this song as well. Spriting some GotG stuff after reading some of the comics. My tablet died and I can't find the cable.

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
always liked these guys, it's quite different from what i normally listen to then again i really will give anything a chance as long as i dig it i don't care what fit's the mold of a supposed metal head or punk rocker...... and the fray produce some nice music..... out of curiosity I've never been able to find the answer to this but is the lead singer English ?

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
This song. :')

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
phill collins - another day in paradise
one deriction - best song ever

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Lots of Green Jello, tonight. Lots of you may have been too young to catch this band, which is a shame, because they are fucking awesome!

Prince Sosnus

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
Black Sabbath - Iron Man
eminem - legacy

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
What are good songs I can play in the night?
AWWW YEAH PINKFLOYD