Where are you from?

bbnbdy

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hounslow, West London, England. The PoB of the great HW MMArtist Alistair Overeem and the hometown of the *ahem* "great" singer Jay Sean.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
bbnbdy said:
Hounslow, West London, England. The PoB of the great HW MMArtist Alistair Overeem and the hometown of the *ahem* "great" singer Jay Sean.
SHIT!! I use to live on Heston Road when I was a kid buddy!!. Yeah man, we did have some famous people from Hounslow. Im based in North London atm, but am trying to get back to my old area Twickenham. Nice to have someone who knows the same parts. :B

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Stinger said:
Cairo,Egypt
That's Cool :eek:k
Im From Morocco (I Was Born In Tetouan a lovely city in the north, Im some how an Andalusian Descent :B-) )
(I Also :heart: Spain, USA, France, UK and Canada!!!)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I live in Montana, the best kept secret in the United States.

Let the tourists keep going to California and New York........ keeps this place cool.

Before "noobs", we just had fuckin' tourists. :D

bbnbdy

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jun 8 2011, 06:43:12 PM</dd></dl><div>
bbnbdy said:
SHIT!! I use to live on Heston Road when I was a kid buddy!!. Yeah man, we did have some famous people from Hounslow. Im based in North London atm, but am trying to get back to my old area Twickenham. Nice to have someone who knows the same parts. :B[/quote]Lol! Well whatever you do don't move back here, it's a right shithole.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
bbnbdy said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jun 8 2011, 06:43:12 PM</dd></dl><div>
bbnbdy said:
SHIT!! I use to live on Heston Road when I was a kid buddy!!. Yeah man, we did have some famous people from Hounslow. Im based in North London atm, but am trying to get back to my old area Twickenham. Nice to have someone who knows the same parts. :B
Lol! Well whatever you do don't move back here, it's a right shithole.[/quote]Lol. Indeed bud. Hounslow has gone to the shits IMO. It was ok when I was growing up, but DAMN its a dump now.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Blue Warrior</dt><dd>Jul 4 2011, 03:48:06 AM</dd></dl><div>Who wants to know where I live?[/quote]under a rock?

lol

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Blue Warrior</dt><dd>Jul 4 2011, 03:48:06 AM</dd></dl><div>Who wants to know where I live?[/quote]I reckon your either from America or somewhere in Europe? Spill the beans buddy.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 4 2011, 08:22:21 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Blue Warrior</dt><dd>Jul 4 2011, 03:48:06 AM</dd></dl><div>Who wants to know where I live?[/quote]I reckon your either from America or somewhere in Europe? Spill the beans buddy.[/quote]I will stick with my first guess, under a big F'n rock. lol