[WiP]WWE Vs. TNA Wars Ps2 SvR2011 Project

ultimatex

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
TheBigRedMachine said:
ultimatex said:
can you tell me if you are replacing wrestlers or do you enable npc's ? cauz i have to know how to enable them like h96011hm did in his mod on youtube !
I Replace Wrestlers and h96011hm is Arjun The Man and he's banned.
Yea i know hes Banned but i was talking about his method ... :bye:

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
TheBigRedMachine said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Feb 6 2012, 07:05:18 PM</dd></dl><div>I want to help you guys let me know.
Hi , Bro , But I Have already a Friend ho's helping me !
But Thanks!
:)[/quote]You have a helping friend ho?

<Borat>NICE!</Borat>

The Beast-57

Midcard
Reaction score
nikethebike said:
TheBigRedMachine said:
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
You have a helping friend ho?

<Borat>NICE!</Borat>
Hi , sorry for my bad english i'm german , but i have a friend and he working with me on this project and he's actually working on the TNA roster , Theme songs and Titantrons.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I wanted to tell you to avoid something that has caused me a pain while modding my game , use the editor to assign the moves , entrance , music , titantrons , don't use the in-game create modes for this
because for future updates you need a new save everytime you edit stats (name/overall for newly added guys) , and if you use the editor the stuff that you've assigned will still be there by default and you don't have to re-do all the moves/entrances when using the new save.

The Beast-57

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Feb 9 2012, 12:20:42 PM</dd></dl><div>I wanted to tell you to avoid something that has caused me a pain while modding my game , use the editor to assign the moves , entrance , music , titantrons , don't use the in-game create modes for this
because for future updates you need a new save everytime you edit stats (name/overall for newly added guys) , and if you use the editor the stuff that you've assigned will still be there by default and you don't have to re-do all the moves/entrances when using the new save. [/quote]Okay , the Name changes don't work in our Project , so i gonna post a list of the Roster and of the superstars there replaced.:)

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
I'm closer to making a PS3 version for 2010 than going for 2011...

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
It would have been better if you used 2010 instead , the editor would've made it so much easier to mod the game and more customizable , also so many moves got removed in 2011 :(

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Good to hear this project is still in progress gentlemen! Its nice to see new members/others make patches. Looking forward to seeing some previews.

The Beast-57

Midcard
Reaction score
1st preview made by Alapaches the 2nd worker on this project with me , his my Bro and my friend!
<iframe type='text/html' width='400' height='400' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

rizwan

Young Lion
Reaction score
any body help me i have wwe svr 2011 ps2 game .i created iso of it with image burn .when i extract it with expert tool it says code 1101a invalid file header plz tell me how i fix it

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
rizwan said:
any body help me i have wwe svr 2011 ps2 game .i created iso of it with image burn .when i extract it with expert tool it says code 1101a invalid file header plz tell me how i fix it
First off, this is a thread for the project these guys are working on, NOT for you to ask off topic questions that belong in the help section. But it doesn't matter. Consider yourself warned and no posting privs for a week.

The Beast-57

Midcard
Reaction score
Which TNA superstar you wan't in the project?
we have actually these Superstars :
Jeff Hardy
Ric Flair
Sting
HUlk Hogan

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
kurt angle , mr anderson , samoa joe , aj styles , the pope
and can you please use baal666's cm punk ?and maicue's dolph ziggler ?

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
a3l_public said:
Kid Kash, MCMG, Daniels, Storm, Gunner, Morgan, Crimson, Ion, Joe, Styles ^o) :yes:
This and Aries!!

Good to see things moving on this guyz. Keep it up.

@ rizwan........................................ :cbv2: