Wrestlefest

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
ApIZ4XJ.png

Maybe too early for me to start a save but I've been wanting to make one from quite some time now. Moreover, the number of my finished and WIP mods are increasing, so I thought why not release them altogether?

This is going to be a mini save. At the time of release, there will be few wrestlers and five arenas to play with, but I hope the numbers will increase in time. Change of plans, this is not a mini save anymore due to the rapidly growing roster and arenas list.

It is not set in a certain era, so I will just slap in wrestlers I feel like.

This is inspired from Showdown it a lot of ways. I love Showdown and that save is one of the reason that has got to make one.
I wanted to see how a save would look full of wrestlers with the current modding style that I do. So, this save will consist mostly my wrestler mods(Not all wrestler mods will be in it, just the ones I feel like should be), however, not all the arena mods I made till now will be included in this save as I originally made them for Showdown.

It is far from finished. Infact, I've just started working on this. The only problem I'm facing now is not having enough time to work and concentrate on this save. So, if people show interest, then maybe I'll release templates so we can have some of you guys jump on this project and finish things more quicker.

PS: The roster is not final yet. Few wrestlers will be added while some maybe removed.
PS 2: I'm not the best at picking up names for a save. :p

Roster:
Animal
Bad New Barrett
Bo Dallas
Bret Hart
Brian Kendrick
Lesnar
Chris Jericho
Christian
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
Drew McIntyre
Edge
Goldberg
Hawk
Hulk Hogan
Jeff Hardy
John Cena
Kane
Lex Luger
Matt Hardy
Paul London
Randy Orton
The Rock
Scott Hall
Sting
Stone Cold
????
????
????
????
????

Arenas:
Raw
NXT
SummerSlam
Wrestlemania XXX
WCW Starrcade
WCW Monday Nitro
WCW Bash At The Beach
????
????
????
????

Some screenshots of the arenas:
KIZ1Q7E.jpg

sTvG4PP.jpg

qZRpDse.jpg

gz5ChRC.jpg

Credits:
Keson
Orson
h.l.r
Coroner
Jeff
WldFb
dnewgrounds
wwefan4life2
CrocoX111
Wolfpac
CM
jcsix
baal666[/SPOILER]

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
ApIZ4XJ.png

Maybe too early for me to start a save but I've been wanting to make one from quite some time now. Moreover, the number of my finished and WIP mods are increasing, so I thought why not release them altogether?

This is going to be a mini save. At the time of release, there will be few wrestlers and five arenas to play with, but I hope the numbers will increase in time. Change of plans, this is not a mini save anymore due to the rapidly growing roster and arenas list.

It is not set in a certain era, so I will just slap in wrestlers I feel like.

This is inspired from Showdown it a lot of ways. I love Showdown and that save is one of the reason that has got to make one.
I wanted to see how a save would look full of wrestlers with the current modding style that I do. So, this save will consist mostly my wrestler mods(Not all wrestler mods will be in it, just the ones I feel like should be), however, not all the arena mods I made till now will be included in this save as I originally made them for Showdown.

It is far from finished. Infact, I've just started working on this. The only problem I'm facing now is not having enough time to work and concentrate on this save. So, if people show interest, then maybe I'll release templates so we can have some of you guys jump on this project and finish things more quicker.

PS: The roster is not final yet. Few wrestlers will be added while some maybe removed.
PS 2: I'm not the best at picking up names for a save. :p

Roster:
Animal
Bad New Barrett
Bo Dallas
Bret Hart
Brian Kendrick
Lesnar
Chris Jericho
Christian
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
Drew McIntyre
Edge
Goldberg
Hawk
Hulk Hogan
Jeff Hardy
John Cena
Kane
Lex Luger
Matt Hardy
Paul London
Randy Orton
The Rock
Scott Hall
Sting
Stone Cold
????
????
????
????
????

Arenas:
Raw
NXT
SummerSlam
Wrestlemania XXX
WCW Starrcade
WCW Monday Nitro
WCW Bash At The Beach
????
????
????
????

Some screenshots of the arenas:
KIZ1Q7E.jpg

sTvG4PP.jpg

qZRpDse.jpg

gz5ChRC.jpg

Credits:
Keson
Orson
h.l.r
Coroner
Jeff
WldFb
dnewgrounds
wwefan4life2
CrocoX111
Wolfpac
CM
jcsix
baal666[/SPOILER]

FTW JMe

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
This is looking phenomenal!

Will Paul Heyman himself be walking out with his client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania?

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Nice surprise, big fan of your work and you have improved loads. Keep it up.

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Wow, that NXT Arena is awesome (& so is Starrcade, Goldberg, Hart, Barret, and Dallas!!!) I can't wait, to get Bo Dallas & that NXT Arena! I am marking out! They all look fantastic!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
If you need help with movesets or anything, let me know. :)

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Top stuff, bro! Keep it up!
Bret Hart looks awesome and it's great to see a Bo Dallas mod. Hated him when he first appeared on the main roster but I actually like his current gimmick

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks guys! :toast:

Nice work, Santo. Looking good so far. :)

Just finished working on the 3rd arena of this save, Wrestlemania XXX:

l6rAi90.jpg

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Like I said when I saw the first stages of this arena..... LOVE IT.

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
HHH is definitely on my to-do list and this is looking good. I really like the attire, but there are still some parts that needs to be fixed. Also, the skin tone of the chest do not match the rest of the body.

Bret Hart's all four attires:

S4dLQZd.png

A look at the new crowd(which was a pain to make). PS: That Neville is just a test mod.

Kiy5Cy1.jpg

Done with Wrestlemania XXX arena and big thanks to Wolfpac for this kick-ass taker mod. :D

jGUzZp7.jpg

P6YtONS.jpg

WVrv3HF.jpg