Wrestlefest

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
This is so awesome, man. I love this.

If there are OSR awards for this year, this guy has the No Mercy modder spot already won.

super_joker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
this project looks amazing! any chance of throwing Owen Hart in there?

Uprise

Young Lion
Reaction score
super_joker said:
you the best designer in the world

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
can i just say i think this is fantastic i think the textures are awesome love the color and the arenas & crowd are great too.. if i could give one piece of advice id use a different code for the barricades so they aren't mirrored :)

I'd also have to agree with victor best modder year to date, this has gotta up there with Showdown and Legends easily

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks, guys! There will be six arenas instead of four at the time of release. Raw and ... ?? :unsure:
Also, suggest me some wrestlers you want to see in this save. I'll see what I can do.

super_joker said:

I will try to make him. If it turns out good, he will be added to the roster. :)

Wolfpac_69 said:
can i just say i think this is fantastic i think the textures are awesome love the color and the arenas & crowd are great too.. if i could give one piece of advice id use a different code for the barricades so they aren't mirrored :)

I'd also have to agree with victor best modder year to date, this has gotta up there with Showdown and Legends easily

Thanks, man. I just found out about the square barricades code by CM, works great! :D

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
My favorite Bret Hart is already in I see. I would also love to see Warrior, Macho Man, Hogan, and HBK and even some masked wrestlers like Ultimo Dragon and Mil Mascaras. Great work by the way.

Uprise

Young Lion
Reaction score
bluntfello said:
My favorite Bret Hart is already in I see. I would also love to see Warrior, Macho Man, Hogan, and HBK and even some masked wrestlers like Ultimo Dragon and Mil Mascaras. Great work by the way.
¿Se puede hacer este mod trabajo en android por favor bro

Uprise

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Undertaker Fan</dt><dd>Aug 12 2014, 10:49:00 AM</dd></dl><div>English Please![/quote]Can you make this mod work on android please bro

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
bluntfello said:
Most of these wrestlers will make the cut, eventually. Already working on Hogan and HBK. :)

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Sweet. I'm almost as excited to see new screens of this game as I am of WWE 2K15.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Uprise said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Undertaker Fan</dt><dd>Aug 12 2014, 10:49:00 AM</dd></dl><div>English Please!
Can you make this mod work on android please bro [/quote]There's asking the impossible and there is utter stupidity. You sir fall under the 2nd.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Woah. Dude, this is absolutely amazing! Keep up the awesome work man!

I have one request, do you think you could add CM Punk to the roster list, perhaps?