Wrestlemania 19 Modding Forum

Mercy Drive

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hi,i hosted a new forum 3 days ago named Gamers Hell.Its priority is to mod the Wrestling game Wrestlemania 19.Its similar to No Mercy Modding.So Guys please join and contribute to my site.Its a humble request.I want to see some development in Wrestlemania 19 modding.
Cheers
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Gamers_Hell/index/

Mercy Drive

Young Lion
Reaction score
Yes,its a wonderfull game.I would like you my friends to register and contribute to the research.So far dumping textures and loading Hi-res textures.Its similar to no Mercy modding and there is no need for a monster computer to run it.But dual core processor is necessary though.

Mercy Drive

Young Lion
Reaction score
If you guys dont mind can you please recruit ,modders who are intrested?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Here's the thing,

WM 19 can be modded, however, the dolphin emu used to do it still fucks up.

Also, you've just asked other members to recruit for you? Not a good start.

Personally, being as I have seen Mercy Drive on other forums and examined the way he acts, I will not be joining. Sorry, dude. You were also sending abusive PM's to one of our moderators, Aditza. Not a good way to make an impression.

However, I hope to see myself proven wrong, I wish you well, man. Just don't be asking other people to do the work you yourself should be doing.

Mercy Drive

Young Lion
Reaction score
Sorry i didnt send any abusive Pm's to him.It is he who was making fun of me all the time.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
This isn't about "he said, she said".

All I am saying is your behavior is being watched, that's all, dude.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
:Da F**K?:

The force will be watching you Mercy Drive....................

Also instead of opening a forum, why not just introduce it here and get more support for it?

Its all good to have new moddifications and all, but if you want to get some interest, why not open a topic here and show what you have..

Oh well... Good Luck.....Sheesh!!

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 17 2011, 05:07:17 AM</dd></dl><div>The force will be watching you Mercy Drive....................

Also instead of opening a forum, why not just introduce it here and get more support for it?

Its all good to have new moddifications and all, but if you want to get some interest, why not open a topic here and show what you have..

Oh well... Good Luck.....Sheesh!![/quote]

I agree with Aki man maybe show us something and we will open a section for it I'm very interested in moding Wrestlemania 19 I loved that game shit I even bought the GameCube just to play it, starting a forum is cool and all but it takes a team to make it awesome start slow with this and it could be the new No Mercy.

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
I don't want to look like an ass and that's why I didn't reply to Mercy Drive and I reported him.
I want him to show you an evidence for this:"It is he who was making fun of me all the time."So please if you know a post of mine or you have a pm from me where I do this report it so the staff can see it.
Now about your forum.There are only 4 members and 2 of them are admins.The members are:
-You,Mercy Drive,a former raw texture thief known as Farcry in the past.
-Syxx,admin,he is known as Styles/MCV/Richman...etc.You all know him and his reputation and he is banned here for numerous times because he continued to register every time.
-Hajm,the OSR staff banned him short time ago,I don't know why and I really don't care but he also have a bad reputation in raw modding.
-Zeeshan,a guy who had conflicts on every forum he was.

As I said first I don't want to looks like an ass but this forum shouldn't be advertised on a forum with such a good reputation like OSR.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Dont worry Aditza bro. I wholeheartly agree with you.. I though Richman was trying SvR modding? :D

I mean all these guys you mention have bad rep and sure as hell dont have much respect from us at OSR.. Dont worry Aditza bro, we will all be watching his actions here!!

I also would love to try a hand a WM19 modding.. I loved that game and am not 100% sure if my comp would run Dolphin but if we could maybe do some research into it and get some interest from the members here, we could all have a go or atleast get a section going..

Hell!!!! It be another alternative we would have at OSR..

chikaraboy

Midcard
Reaction score
I actually attemped to mod wrestlers a few years back on wrestlemania 19. Very basic stuff like faces. there is no actual tutorials needed as its the same as no mercy. dump=retexture. You cant edit in game wrestler models, but can texture a caw. its pretty easy. I guess i have done some modding then.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I had tryed awhile back. Its really just like RAW 2 modding in terms of limitations. Modding wise is like No Mercy, but you can only mod the in-game wrestlers. You cannot add more wrestlers like SD. One good advantage is that you can make a caw and dump the parts to have a textured caw like No Mercy. Its a mix, but its limited.

Blue Warrior

Main Eventer
Reaction score
If it involves dumping textures, I'm out LOL!

Just kidding, maybe if you bring this to OSR, I may give it a try.

Oho

Young Lion
Reaction score
Trash this topic.It is the solution here i think.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Or, ya know..... don't bump it so it stays off the front page......