Wrestler Attires , T&T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arpith

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Ok...so I had worked on this attire earlier and I worked on it again.. How does it look ???
Jefff.jpg

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
That's the attire from Unforgiven 2000, I do believe, right? The hair is a massive improvement, and the pants look great, but then again, I'm pretty sure those are mine. Good to see 'em put to use!

The hands..... they should probably match the shirt, a bit. Great stuff, man.

Arpith

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
cowboyvenus said:
That's the attire from Unforgiven 2000, I do believe, right? The hair is a massive improvement, and the pants look great, but then again, I'm pretty sure those are mine. Good to see 'em put to use!

The hands..... they should probably match the shirt, a bit. Great stuff, man.
No NO NO :stop: ... Actually only the shirt is made by me :rolleyes: .... The rest are from WWE RAW 2002

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Really? Weird, guess the raw programmers couldn't do belt buckles, either! Ha! Funny. Great stuff, dude. I like it.

EDIT: HA! I just realized why I thought that, I made my Hardy pants from RAW 1 textures! I'm an idiot...... :D

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
To be honest buddy, he does not resemble the rock too much. I think you need to find some better reference pics of him. The Jeff Hardy attire looks good though James.

Arpith

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Armando tnafan Pacino</dt><dd>Mar 25 2011, 08:58:23 AM</dd></dl><div>To be honest buddy, he does not resemble the rock too much. I think you need to find some better reference pics of him. The Jeff Hardy attire looks good though James.[/quote]Hmm... yeah... It looks like The Rock had a plastic surgery or something lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.